• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Book Trailers? Indeed.

Black Yoshi

look at that PUNGENT KILLSTICK.
Yeah, so I had to make a book trailer for my english class of my favorite book. Ender's Game, it was. If you haven't read this book, you should. It's a psychological thriller about a young genius being prepared to become the greatest military mind in the history of mankind. In a school in outer space. Marvel made a comic-book adaption of the novel, but I would say the original is much better, if only because you get to look into the kid's head more. Still, the comic is cool. Also, there's supposed to be a movie in 2013, starring Asa Butterfield (The Boy in Striped Pyjamas, Hugo, etc) as Ender, and even Harrison Ford is supposed to be in it. Exciting, right?

Anyway, the link is right HERE, and I think I didn't do a shabby job, all things considered. But good lord, I need a new version of Adobe.

So, yeah, here's my project! Hope you guys enjoy it, enjoy the book, enjoy ignoring this after reading this post, whatever. Lemme know what you think, eh?

I certainly enjoyed Ender's Game, but I only really picked it up for school. Your trailer was rather good as well, although it did kind of drag on a bit with the longer parts with no text.

Asa Butterfield seems perfectly castable as Ender.

Back
Top Bottom