• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

(for MLP Fans) Design your own pony and/or Cutie Mark

Eye Colour for my one:Red

---

oh and they both have a horn as well as wings

---

when i put tattoo i couldnt do that on the pony maker so i put something else instead

---

Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904

---

thres the picture for mine above

---

oops hang on

can you see it this one or the one two above

---

Can you see this one

Last edited by a moderator:
There's an edit button that looks kind of like
edit.gif
this. Please use it. Also you keep just linking to the pony creator rather than saving an image from that and uploading that.

b/c nobody visits my art thread anymore :((( (it's ok i never update it anyway)
tumblr_m7fhyexA9H1qefxa7o1_250.png
tumblr_m7fhyexA9H1qefxa7o2_250.png

since I'm gonna be a teacher I decided my cutie mark should also be happy flowers. They're lily-of-the-valleys because I am a may flower
any name suggestions? nvm I really like May Flower as a name so that's my ponysona's name now. Could still use one for my boyfriend though I don't trust him with not coming up with a trolly stupid one

Last edited:
name:
type: Pegasus
height: slightly taller than mane six
mane color: teal and black
mane style: around shoulder length. not too short. preferably longer something similar to vinyl scratch.
body color: white
tail style: medium length. staight. similar to rainbow dash.
Accessories: none
cutie mark: white wings with a lightning bolt between
other details: fastest flyer ever. great wings and loves to fly more than anything
lives: cloudsdale

best of luck

Last edited:
I can't be bothered to do that whole form thing :B so instead you get this

tumblr_m0n1ipyD2i1qkee6po1_r1_500.jpg

perminerelle and fossil freeze now i'm gonna c/p from my original post talking about them

Perminerelle (based, of course, off the word ‘permineralize,’ which is a type of fossilization in which basically minerals enforce an existing structure — this is the same type of thing that brings about petrified wood) is kind of a Big Nerd. As you can tell by the standard geologist khaki vest and earth-ward stare. She’s kind of adorable, though; she has problems with babbling, as many scientists do, but can talk better about her work to children than she can to her age group. Except for other geologists. Because she has to have someone to get wasted on cider with. (This is also a geologist tradition. I’m not kidding.)

Her color scheme comes from common colors found in petrified wood. Bright reds and oranges, milky whites, bands of yellow. It’s also where her cutie mark is from. It’s a polished piece of petrified wood, like those that can be taken from the Petrified Forest in Mareizona.

I had to settle for her hair, though — I mean I was of course using the pony generator, I can’t draw for poop — really I have this idea of it being frizzy and kinky which is why she pulls it into ponytails and braids. Her main was especially hard … I’m thinking it all goes to one side and she has three loose braids in to keep it tame, each looking something like this. She still has to magic it behind her ears all the time though. Such a pain!

And on the right is Fossil Freeze, who is the Selerikhan Pony. But in the land of Equestria, there’s a little thing called magic. So two things are different: one, he’s not in pieces. Two, he’s back alive! … … It’s not the best existence. But at least they had the foresight to help him not get hungry and all that.

Anyway, he’s a little distant. I mean, wouldn’t you be? He’s in entirely the wrong time and he’s got no freaking head. But he’s not mean, just a little confused. It takes a bit to get through to him, but he does make an attempt to help out scientists when he can. Communicating is difficult — he can see, thanks to magic (shh i do what i want), so he’s learning to write, which is awkward at best with hooves and not fingers or magic, and he’s gotten good at gesturing, but. Trying to explain to scientists that yeah, when he was around the first time he and his family lived over there and there were diamond dogs hiding in that cave and there used to be a forest here till this fire happened but not having the ability to words is really frustrating. Alas.

He chills out (hah ah hahaha joke) with Perminerelle because she thinks he’s just great and she talks to him like a normal pony even if that means she just kind of babbles about fossils and her brothers to him. They’re pals! … Or something.

idk fossil freeze's cutie mark yet tho

also there is azure mantle who is . a blue ringed octopony because again i do what i want. i guess ey're a flashy arrogant jerk except despite eir best efforts ey're really kind of likeable

How does this pony Spike look? (Code: 1E2S0060107F3FCC9EFEF70000000FE2AUI1837100000000X132A04400B21E211132A04400B21E)

EDIT:
26201A1089B47338255B250CD9BD0B9E78D24146864B28EDB383CC7055E8329113EF628139B1

Last edited:
Name: Star Wishes
Type: Unicorn
Height: Average
Mane Color: Bright pink with grey/ purple streaks
Mane style: Bouncy curls
Body color: Dark purple
Tail style: Simalar to mane
Accessories: ( mandatory ) Diamond/ Crystal charm necklace
Cutie Mark: Crystal Shards
Magic Aura: White
Other Details: Feisty, Rebellious, obsessed with crystals and gems

name: starspotter
type: pegasus
height: average
mane color: yellow with a hint of blond
mane style: like spitfire's
body color: white
tail style: similar to mane but a little short
accessories:none
cutie mark:ring of red fire
magic aura:white gold
other details:brave,fun loving,fearless,protective,has manny secrets

eyes glow when healing or using magic.it sounds imposible but it isnt with her

famous quotes: "I have lost more things than you will ever lose"

Name:Sunnoral (Sunny) Floralise
Type:Unicorn
Height:5'7
Mane Color:Dark Brown
Mane Style:Short, spiked in the back and longer in the front
Body Color:Baby blue/a hint of pink
Tail Style:Wavy and Rainbow Dash like
Accessories (optional):Green Brown Army cap
Cutie Mark:Rainbow Lotus Flower
Other Details:Eyes fade from brown to green to silver

Name: King Dark Blaze
Gender: Theoretically stallion, but does not follow your laws of gender
Type: Alicorn/Changeling
Height: about the same as Queen Chrysalis
Mane Color: Mostly orange with red and yellow streaking through, like a fire
Mane Style: Ragged, also like a fire
Body Color: Pure charcoal black with occasional red "ember dots"
Tail Style: Also like a fire.
Accessories (optional) Holes in legs/horn/wings just like Queen Chrysalis, but they're filled with fire
Cutie Mark: None, changelings can't have them
Other Details: Wings are made of fire yet still work
Special Talent: Unlike most Changelings, can transform others as well; can manipulate fire

Last edited:
Name: Ravine Twist
Type: Pegasus!
Height: 5 foot
Mane Color: Mint green and scarlett
Mane Style: Kinda like Rainbow Dash's, but more simpler
Body Color: White
Tail Style: Like RD's, but simpler

Picture and/or Description: 3 tornados made of lightning (Might be shown...)
Special Talent: Wind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin:

Sorry for Ravine's image...

Attachments

• ravine's cm.jpg
    ravine's cm.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Ravine Twist 2.jpg
    Ravine Twist 2.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom