• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

All I know is the new unfunny brony meme that's going to be beaten into the ground is apparently some stupid cane or something.

So they say, but the only cane I care about is red and white and owned by a blind, grey-skinned troll. H3H3H3 >:]

Anyway, jokes aside, this is my (spoiler-containing) opinion of the MLP:FiM S4 premiere.

i really don't give a shit whether it jumps the shark personally or not, i watch it because cute ponies and fun interactions and whether or not it's objectively or subjectively "worse" than previous episodes i don't really care. I was pretty fond of Flight to the Finish and I'm looking forward to Power Ponies, so.

Flight to the Finish was the only good episode of S4 so far, in my opinion (why is it that fifth episodes always deliver?). Character development for the win!

I'm actually not even sure I even want to watch Power Ponies, though...

Also, I wrote a (hopefully decent) one-shot fanfic.

oH MY GOD FLUTTERHULK

I CANT
THAT WAS THE BEST THING EVER

i think fluttershy is my new favorite character

sure power ponies wasn't a great episode plot-wise but it was a lot of fun seeing what powers they came up with for each pony

AND THEN FLUTTERHULK

her rant that turned her into flutterhulk was the best too omg I CANT

someone needs to make a mashup where fluttershy turns into flutterhulk after the gala

854178242_380082.gif

854178146_327542.gif

Posting these 'cuz this month is Rarity's mane month (hence why I made those today :3).

Rarity is special to me, 'cuz she's a life long girly girl, like I am. And I like that she has a generous personality and isn't a snob :D She breaks a lot of those stereo types disney films seem to throw around now...(which are stereo types that bother me a lot)

I really like all the mane 6, though. They're interesting characters! My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic is a favorite cartoon of mine =) i've been watching it since episode one aired.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is my number one favorite show. <3 I've been a brony since 2011, and I don't see any sign of that stopping. I may not be as obsessed with the show as I was back in 2012, but I still love to watch it. I do need to catch up on the newest season, though; I'm often drawn to watching ones I'm already familiar with over and over again. :P Still, I'm enjoying watching S8 on Netflix so far and I'm also looking forward to S9 when it comes out. I got to see the movie in theater too, and that was a great experience (the animation was incredible, especially on the big screen!).

My Little Pony: The Movie (the new one based on FiM, obviously. theres also an older film by the same name based on gen 1 o.o which BTW i didn't like) was one of the greatest, cutest films i've ever seen :) I remember after seeing it i would listen to the music from it over and over on youtube xD

And seaponies <3 FTW <333

My Little Pony: The Movie (the new one based on FiM, obviously. theres also an older film by the same name based on gen 1 o.o which BTW i didn't like) was one of the greatest, cutest films i've ever seen :) I remember after seeing it i would listen to the music from it over and over on youtube xD

And seaponies <3 FTW <333
I loved that movie. :D The animation was probably my favorite part along with the music, but I loved a lot of other aspects of it too. Also, Capper. Capper was amazing.

I never saw the G1 MLP movie.

Aloha! To those of you who aren't caught up on MLP news, there was an article released just two days ago that talks about G5. The movie, as well as the show that will come after, has been CONFIRMED to be in the same World of Equestria that we're used to, just far into the future. They've said that there's a chance for cameos from G4, all sorts of easter eggs and hidden content for those that are watching for it, and so on. I can't wait as I was a huge brony for a time until the announcement of the end of G4, after which point I was bitter and upset. But now! Now, I'm super excited. I know that I'll be getting back into the fandom, and as somebody who went to the last Bronycon, I can't wait for this fandom to come back to life!

Back
Top Bottom