• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Best Early "Rodent" Pokemon?

Which "rodent" is the BEST rodent?

• Rattata/Raticate

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Sentret/Furret*

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Zigzagoon/Linoone*

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Bidoof/Bibarel

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters

Icalasari

YAY! NEW AVATAR! :D
Yeah yeah, not all are rodents. I put asterisks next to those ones

Pikachu. >.> Might want to look in Fetishes for reason why...

The Pikachu line. At least it's a type other than Normal. Plus, I have a Raichu named Spark that knows Volt Tackle that I just adore.

It was close. I choose Sentret/Furret because I had an army of 100 of them in Emerald. I almost choose Rattata, because I have a legendary killer Rattata.

Lv.1 Rattata + Focus Sash + Endeavor + Quick Attack

Linoone. It's the only rodent that I actually used and it was pretty powerful. Plus, I love the way it looks, more so than the others.

Ratata/Ratacate, they're the only ones who look close to rodents apart from Furret. I've done some good Ass-whupping with my Ratticate in times :)

:( you forgot the wonderfully delicious Sandmice, as well as the overgrown rabbit Nidos... If you're going to have Pikachu, you should have those as well...

Linoone! Besides the awesomeness of Pick Up (free items, anyone?), I love the designs and stuff. Plus, my level 97 and 100 Zigzagoons pick up awesome items. And they kick butt.

Linoone probably has the best potential out of all of them, though Raticate/Bibarel get the godly Super Fang. Raichu suffers from a case of stat mediocrity, though has a relatively cool movepool and good speed for dishing out Thunder Wave. Furret sucks.

Pikachu line; I severly dislike the Rattata and Bidoof line, which aren't particularly good anyways. Linoone is fast and powerful, but his defense is really bad compared to Raichu's. Pikachu is great for Thunder Wave, and gets really powerful attacks like Discharge and Thunder. Also, Pikachu is way cuter than Linoone. |3

I guess Pikachu has my vote. But if Pikachu wasn't on there, I'd choose Sentret/Furret, because Pikachu's small, quick, and cute, and Furret's cute, long, and quick. I also have an awsome Pikachu and Furret.

Pikachu is not an early rodent. Poochyena and Mightyena are. Fix poll plz.

So them. Rattata/Raticate are cool and actually I don't particularly hate any of them but Poochyena and Mightyena because I said so.

Also

It was close. I choose Sentret/Furret because I had an army of 100 of them in Emerald. I almost choose Rattata, because I have a legendary killer Rattata.

Lv.1 Rattata + Focus Sash + Endeavor + Quick Attack

who doesn't know that? Besides, Tyranitar, Hippowdon, Abomasnow and Ghost Pokémon, all of which are quite common, say hi.

Back
Top Bottom