• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

There's a famous Disney guy at my school, lolz

Re: So guess what I just found out

Just because he was on tv, you're making such a big deal out of it?

That is kind of cool though.

I don't like Disney channel. Miley Cyrus brutally murdered it with a knife. Then the entire cast of High School Musical set it on fire. And the Jonas Brothers threw it in a trash compactor. But somehow, it lived! D=

So true. Sig'd.

But, on-topic, it's not such a big deal. Probably just someone that happens to have the same name as him.

Why don't you just ask him wether he was/is on the show or not? then (if he was/is) kidnap something that is dear to him and hold it for ransom! then tell us about it!

Leave the kid alone, they've probably gotten bugged about it enough!

I'm sorry if that offended you, but celebrities get bugged enough anyway by adoring fans and all that.

...not that I actually know any of them, but still, I can imagine.

since you didn't answer my question, i took problems into my own hands.

google image search returns:
6tksrj6.jpg

hells to the yes.

Wow okay guys
I know for a fact he was on the show, which ran last year so he wasn't at school last year like at all iirc

also lol@title change

Also I haven't gone up to him like, "DUDE YOU'RE THE DISNEY GUY" or anything... I mean, I don't particularly CARE but I just think it's kind of cool that a semi-celebrity is in school with me.

Pah. You guys are weird.

High School Musical is awesome, guys ;~; Leave it alone.

8D
I love High School Musical to bits. Most people haven't even seen it, and they jump on it. The rest of the over-the-top, GIRLS MUST BE SPARKLY AND PRETTY Disney Channel stuff doesn't look good, but HSM was great. Good acting, some of the songs were really quite good, well choreographed... and no worse than most Disney animations.

Plus, it was just so... feel-good and happy fun times~

Aaanyway, are you absolutely sure he's actually a Disney actor, by the way? Have you talked to other people in your school about it? Surely if he was a popular actor, the entire school would know - and adults would probably go, 'oh yeah, so-and-so apparently goes to that school!'. It would travel like wildfire, surely.

HSM was hilariously bad.

No, it was so bad it went off the bad scale and swung back around to the awesome one :D

I love it and can't wait for HSM3; I love the songs they've released thus far~

And Ryan. How I love him. He's the gayest thing since gay (in the stage version - which I want to see so badly - he has pictures of guys on the inside of his locker X3) and I love him for it <3

I like 'Now or Never' but I haven't heard any of the other songs. x3 Guess I'm getting dragged to see it by my brother anyway.

YES RYAN IS AWESOME. So is Kelsi for that matter. :B OTP lol

D'aww, Kelsi is the most adorable thing ever~ At least in the first movie; she gets the most awesome outfits (and hats <3) ever, but then she wears the most frumpy things imaginable in the second film, and from what I've seen of the third movie, she's been prettyfied, which saddens me D:

I've heard Now or Never and I Want It All - which is like Fabulous, except instead of wanting everything that is fabulous, she now wants everything. Oh, Sharpay.

Aaanyway, are you absolutely sure he's actually a Disney actor, by the way? Have you talked to other people in your school about it? Surely if he was a popular actor, the entire school would know - and adults would probably go, 'oh yeah, so-and-so apparently goes to that school!'. It would travel like wildfire, surely.

LOL Yes, I am 100% sure. I've talked to him about it before when he came up to me and my friend in the hallway to talk to the girl I was walking with.

It's actually not like major buzz at least from what I hear. Really he's just a normal guy who goes to my school. I mean, I remember in the newspaper that some guy where I live got on a Disney TV show but that's about it.

If I can find last year's yearbook I can scan that for tha proofs maybe?

Back
Top Bottom