• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

PRESIDENT (ELECT) Barack Obama

At school today people in my tutor group were discussing him.

This (Christian) person who is normally okay said something like "I don't like him because he's black, but I'm not 'proper' racist, I just don't... 'favour them'."

I felt like hitting him.

Well, at least the guy did admit to being racist. After all, if they said that they aren't 'proper' racist, then I guess that means that they think of themselves as 'improper' racist :D

Yay. Now all we need is a gay president......
And a woman president. =p

And a hamster president
Why not have one of those crazy, 2-in-1 lesbian presidents?

Why not go the whole mile and have a black, lesbian, atheist, single parent president?

Why is everyone so convinced he's going to be killed? o.o

Well, if I remember correctly, the KKK still exist, so that is one reason

On the plus side, a bunch of people wearing white sheets shouldn't be hard to spot...

They aren't dumb enough to wear white sheets to an assassination attempt.

But I'm sure everyone up in Washington has already thought of this and will be taking every precaution they can think of and then some. I don't deny that people will want to assassinate Obama, and that unfortunate possibility has been on my mind just like all the rest of his supporters, but it's not like the man will be walking around totally unattended or whatever. The Secret Service and security protocols do exist. They aren't foolproof, but come on. It'll take a hell of a lot to kill Obama. It's not as huge a worry as it could be.

i think they should develop a cyborg obama to stand in for him where such danger would be the greatest. and then he can have lasers and missiles to destroy enemy attackers.

i think they should develop a cyborg obama to stand in for him where such danger would be the greatest. and then he can have lasers and missiles to destroy enemy attackers.

I think they should just employ Jack Bauer and Aaron Pierce (yay!) to guard the president full-time. It's foolproof.

I think they should just employ Jack Bauer and Aaron Pierce (yay!) to guard the president full-time. It's foolproof.

Don't forget Chuck Norris.

Also, Obama won! Yay! Bush is out of there :3

I was honestly more of a Cynthia McKinnley kinda person, but of the candidates who actually had a chance of winning I preferred Obama :D

Gimme a HELL! Gimme a YEAH! (*is listening to song*)

Yes! Finally, America has a chance! Obama will do so much for that country. *cough*At least they don't have Harper.*cough*

Do you know what disturbs me? Only Democratic presidents have been assasinated.

Don't forget Chuck Norris.

Oh, please. He should be president.

I just hate how people are talking so much about him being the first black president. Yeah, that's great and all, but maybe we should start talking about him as a president rather than a history-maker. We should focus on what's important.

That is a good point Lucas. And Norris should be president. He would roundhouse kick all of our enemies.

Uuh... in the least offensive way possible... America's current need to roundhouse kick everything it doesn't like is the reason why very few people outside the US like it.

Back
Top Bottom