• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Weirdest Sprite!

dpmfb482.png

Is that the end of the tunnel or a train?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....that's a high point for classic comedy.

Last edited:
2uomfl4.png

This guy scares me. Seriously. Look at how it's staring...and why does it look like he's holding something? It looks like its about to vomit or take a crap...

They screwed the whole thing up; shading is awful, someone's pointing a fluorescent light at its abdomen, odd black lines of emptyness in the middle of the legs and pinchers, an odd lump of red in between the head and the right (our left) arm, pretty much a disaster.

But you can't deny I have good taste in other things :D

They screwed the whole thing up; shading is awful, someone's pointing a fluorescent light at its abdomen, odd black lines of emptyness in the middle of the legs and pinchers, an odd lump of red in between the head and the right (our left) arm, pretty much a disaster.

But you can't deny I have good taste in other things :D

you're right now that you mention it, I didn't look into details a lot, the same thing about Platinum sprite or is it less a disaster?

you're right now that you mention it, I didn't look into details a lot, the same thing about Platinum sprite or is it less a disaster?

I think that is the platinum sprite. If they used less lighting on it I would be fine, since it gives it a menacing look.

Agreed. It's eye-bleedingly horrible to look at. They really did fuck up Scizor.

2rh730h.png

I've posted it in the Spriter's Club, so if you want to know what I did, look there.

Did I fix it?

Well, you kinda didn't fix the odd red lump, and now the right (our left) pincher is smooth, while the left (our right) pincher still has the little jags.

Although it is better now.

EDIT:

Kakuna

O i c wat u did thar

Sharpedo

>:F

Mudkip

So I herd u liek me?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom