• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suzumiya Haruhi Series

Has anybody tried watching in broadcast order rather than DVD order?
I watched in the broadcast order; or, well, I watched in non-chronological order, which I believe is broadcast order. So much better that way.

Ohhhhhhh Suzumiya Haruhi!

I loved the Remote Island episodes. Mainly because it was a complete parody of Phoenix Wright, but still.

I'm planning to read the light novels sometime, too. Never got around to it though.

My favorite character is Yuki, but Kyon comes very close. Yuki is just to 1337 not to love~

I loved the anime and maybe its one of my most favorite anime. I'am currently finding the translated novels cause some say that is much better than the anime.

In my opinion, the non-chronological order is much more better. The ending in the chronological order is boring to watch.

Back
Top Bottom