• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

A-level results (and in a week GCSEs)

I failed. Shit.

Art: D
English: B
English Lit: B
Geography: B
Math: B
Media Studies: C
Religious Studies: B
Welsh Foundation: C
Science: B
Additional Science: B
IT: C

That isn't that average. o_O Average is like 3 Bs, 6 Cs and so on. Or are you talking about average for a clever person?

Now I feel nervous, 'cause I know I'll be lucky to get more than about one A if that. ;___;
it's average cuz I was in top set for everything and everyone was like IF YOU DON'T GET ALL A'S YOU ARE A FAILURE and also it was the kind of set of results in between doing well and being a chav with a bazillion E-Us

Hey, guys. Want to feel better about your GCSEs? Really?

WELL HERE'S WHAT I HAD

AAAAACCCC. See I did nine. and I failed four of them.

a C's a fail now?

god I keep fluctuating between "I am never gonna get anywhere FML" and "hooargh I will beat everything ever YOU'LL ALL SEEEEE"

also I should probably start doing some stuff that'll look good for my uni personal statement... but I don't really know what
and my social anxiety is guaranteed to bollocks anything up :|

Jolty you seem pretty broken. I know your grades were worse than you hoped, but you have another year left and there are thousands of people applying to university with worse grades than yours, and thousands of them will get in.

Hm. My grades have failed so badly this year- its a shame for me, since till this year I always had an A in everything.
Well, here comes!
P.S. Around here, school is divided into semesters, meaning two halves of the year, one grade for each- you get a certain avarage according to how nice your teacher is.
This is this year's grades(my summer pause is almost over NOOOO!):
Math: A plus/ then C, B is my average.
Engilsh: A plus/ A plus- average is obvious.
History: First A/ Second D- that ass-hole gave me a D as average because I missed the msot important exam.
Grammar(in my langauge, that is, which is secret): First round a big, ugly F/ A refreshing A- B as average.
Sport: First off B plus/ Second A- average is something in between(maybe B plus plus?)

Well, that's all I can say. Btw- my notes are given in numbers, not letters, so thats what I think it should be.
(90 out of 100 points cant be below A, y'know)

Back
Top Bottom