• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello I'm new

NightGhost

I walk this lonely road
Hello I'm new here and this looks like a really great thread, I will apologize in advance for any spelling errors, my computer is down and I must use my iPod which sometimes auto checks the words and corrects words but pokemon and other names like that will get corrected wrong, also I am a terrible speller. Hehe sorry, so I am 17. I love pokemon, call of duty zombies, and James bond. I collect pokemon cards and write fanfictions( most are lemons) in my free time. My favorite pokemon is houndoom and when I role-play I like to be a houndoom. I hope to enjoy this forum, bye. :grin:

Correction: This is not a thread, it is a forum. And Call Of Duty Zombies? That sounds pretty epic. .... Okay, hopefully you know I'm just messin' wit' ya'. I enjoy writing fanfiction as well, and I'd like to see some of yours sometime. Anyways, welcome, and we hope you enjoy your stay! I can't wait to see you in the roleplaying section!

Hmm... fanfiction. I never have any ideas that I can make into a full plot when it comes to Pokemon, but sometimes I just want so badly to write... I need to think of something so I can continue it whenever I get the urge to write.

I have to say, Houndoom is pretty cool. It's somewhere among my favorites. But when I role-play, I like to be Mightyena (which is oddly similar)... Unfortunately I haven't been in enough role-plays lately, so I need to join some more. See you around!

Yay, new friendly-friends in our guild~

Sorry, I had to play around with Wigglytuff from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon ^^ Have a good time, watch out, don't visit parties or you'll get drunk, and make sure to throw an apple at Glace when she comes around to posting here.

-bumps into grapefruit tree- gah!! Dx ahem... Welcome, young one who is actually older than me in reality! May i direct you to the roleplaying area where you are sure to have an intoxicating time? Oh, and watch out for the carnivorous welcome mats. Give them some of the tea and cod i give you and they'll ignore you. Hopefully. So, all in all, welcome, and eat tea while drinking cod. :D

I unfortunately have wii zombies because xbox membership is expensive. I have no job and I my fanfiction name is RareShinyShinx (my old favorite pokemon) I have only one chapter of one fanfiction posted because my computer is down and have to use iPod (damm I just repeated what I said in intro)

Back
Top Bottom