• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Challenge Board

Format: 2v2, Single
Style: Switch
DQ: Two Weeks
Damage Cap: 35%
Banned/Restricted Moves: OHKO Moves, Direct Recovery Moves(Roost, Recover, Rest etc.), Chills 3 per Pokemon
Arena Description: Arcadian Valley

A large grassy plain at the bottom of a humongous valley. One can see the sun peek through from beyond the hills. A small stream runs through the center of the valley, dividing the area into rough halves. Both combatants begin on the leftmost half- but, if maneuverability permits it, they could end up in, beside or above the river.

i would like to accept this challenge

Ah, sorry, that would actually be your fourth challenge. Regular players can only have three active battles/challenges.

He actually only has two battle slots filled at the moment, as far as I can tell. His ongoing battle with Mai is my test battle, and those don't fill battle slots.

He actually only has two battle slots filled at the moment, as far as I can tell. His ongoing battle with Mai is my test battle, and those don't fill battle slots.

Accepting challenges on the challenge board count towards the limit. He already had one waiting for a ref, so accepting TrueToCheese's challenge would've put him at four.

Accepting challenges on the challenge board count towards the limit. He already had one waiting for a ref, so accepting TrueToCheese's challenge would've put him at four.

I figured that much, yes. He has one battle waiting for a ref, one ongoing battle and one ongoing test battle, so he has two battle slots full.

Edit: Wait, do tournament battles count? I forgot about the tournament.

I figured that much, yes. He has one battle waiting for a ref, one ongoing battle and one ongoing test battle, so he has two battle slots full.

Edit: Wait, do tournament battles count? I forgot about the tournament.

Oh no, tournament battles don't count. He has one ongoing battle against TrueToCheese and another against Lilypad, though.

Oh no, tournament battles don't count. He has one ongoing battle against TrueToCheese and another against Lilypad, though.

The second one's actually over.

And to whoever asked, when I first joined ASB there was literally only one person I ever wanted to battle and I think I had two active battles and one on the challenge board waiting to be reffed with that person all at the same time, so.

I kind of have to admit that this mixup was my mistake (I got confused a ref exam battle and a challenge board update error), but more to the point, on whether it's possible to battle the same person twice at the same time. It... literally has never happened before in the League as far as I can tell; I see no reason why it should be illegal or anything, but if TrueToCheese would rather not do it, it's his prerogative to deny it and keep the challenge open.

I kind of have to admit that this mixup was my mistake (I got confused a ref exam battle and a challenge board update error), but more to the point, on whether it's possible to battle the same person twice at the same time. It... literally has never happened before in the League as far as I can tell; I see no reason why it should be illegal or anything, but if TrueToCheese would rather not do it, it's his prerogative to deny it and keep the challenge open.

I'm alright with having another battle with Zekr0m_Bolt.

There's a first time for everything. Sometimes. Eventually...right?

EDIT: WAIT STOP. I just realised I have a battle with Noctowl and another with Lilypad. Accepting this one would push me over the 3 battle limit. I guess I'm not actually up for it, then(>.>). I'd like to take down the challenge too.

I'm alright with having another battle with Zekr0m_Bolt.

There's a first time for everything. Sometimes. Eventually...right?

EDIT: WAIT STOP. I just realised I have a battle with Noctowl and another with Lilypad. Accepting this one would push me over the 3 battle limit. I guess I'm not actually up for it, then(>.>). I'd like to take down the challenge too.

Dear lord this is messy. Sorry about this; we need a better way to keep track of battles + challenges OTL I'll go ahead and remove that challenge, then.

Eh, I should've kept track better myself. Apologies to all for the hassle.

No problem, it was rather unreasonable to expect people to keep track when the limit wasn't posted anywhere. Now that it's been edited into the first post, though, hopefully things will be a bit less messy. Thanks for pointing it out, though!

but more to the point, on whether it's possible to battle the same person twice at the same time. It... literally has never happened before in the League as far as I can tell

And to whoever asked, when I first joined ASB there was literally only one person I ever wanted to battle and I think I had two active battles and one on the challenge board waiting to be reffed with that person all at the same time, so.

Nobody listens to me ;;

Back
Top Bottom