• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally am able to get on *chokes*

*sigh* im happy that im back on :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

school has been overwhelming but we had 3 weeks of no school/snowdays all in one. :o

Also, 104% on my english exam. (YUS)

ALSO i got CADD2 AND Art in Metal, not some dumb class i don't want. AND ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY :D i love the last half of the school day. also (THEY'RE all in a ROW) :3

Going back up in the mountains to go mess around in the snow! :D
And I might get to finish my giant ice fort! >:) IT'S OVER SIX FEET TALL! O_0
Err....It was until part of it fell down. >:( Four feet. ;_;
NOW I AM FINALLY GETTING TO DO SOMETHING FUN IN MY BORING LIFE! IT'S AWESOME GODDAMMIT!

Despite my horrific sleep pattern and days spent doing little but watch on DVD after another, I'm doing fantastically at uni this year :D

I desperately want to get a first-class degree so I can do an MA at a really good uni, and assuming my exams and dissertation go well, it looks like I might do it~

These marks will sound utterly unimpressive to anyone not at a (British?) university, but so far I've gotten: 72, 73, 67, 80 and 76. Whoop!

Today I had two of my friends fighting over me, literally almost pulling me apart.

I swear, I have absolutely no argument to beat that when I argue with myself about my self-esteem problems.

Opening up to my counselor about my sexuality is the best decision I ever made. I went a few minutes without issues related to my sexuality floating somewhere in my mind for the first time in months. Most refreshing minutes of my life.

o.o is there a "I was on facebook for five mintues before my grade-school crush added me" group?

Cause if there is I need to join it XD

Also I have no clue what to make of this.

EDIT: Alright this can't wait I'm waaaay too happy/excited

So HS is doing a concert in New Jersey. And I can't go

so my friend got me a link to a live showing.

Last edited:
I've been overusing the phrase "Oh, yeah!"

It's fun. :D

And, they actually changed the ending for Naruto Shippuden on Disney XD to match the one in the Japanese version!~ It's one of my favorites.

So live oncert (as mentioned in above post) died on us, so I wound up watching this really random online series-thing the band did.

The eighth one in the series was a parody of the Olympics (I think. sure as heck seemed like it), and after one of their random correspondents had finished talking, he let the camera go back to the hosts...

And our gentlemen, who normally act completely calm after incidents like this, have the weirdest looks on their faces. I watched it again just to get a snapshot of it.

and I also have the strange desire to figure out what the heck "Cantonese coffee-table-day" is.

This MLIA just made my day:

"I was sitting in the Doctor's office waiting for my turn to go in while playing Pokemon Platinum. I was in the underground area just fooling around, and another person entered. I proceeded to lay dozens of traps as we played capture the flag, getting him almost everytime. A little while later, a little boy holding a DS came out of the examination rooms with his mom. He looked at me, saw my DS, pointed and said "YOU!", I'm 18 years old. MLIA."

So my friend's sister asked someone, who happened to be a friend of said friend, if he liked her.

He said that he wasn't sure, but he was leaning toward "yes," and that he wasn't going to ask her out because he was afraid it would ruin their friendship.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW <3

New fedora + these midterms not being that bad (granted i know i'll get something arsed up but shhh) + getting to eat this awesome homemade stew (it''s one of my favorite types and i haven't even seen it in what 3 years. mondongo is hard to find) = ffff optimism deson't burn that much anymore

I'm sticking it to my mother by visiting the library without her consent or knowledge. And I'm going to a concert on Friday to see a band I hadn't heard of before New Years Eve open for a band I've never heard of. Woo!

^ New Years eve, you say? *curious*

Tia's friend who is awesome finally figured out what my name was XD

Only took him, what, a month? :P

I have a fishy! :D

She's absolutely fantastic. She's called CJ and is a goldfish with a black stripe going from her nose to the top of her tailfin and she's gorgeous and I utterly adore her.
I love feeding her and talking to her (not much of a conversationalist, but she's a great listener) and I occasionally catch myself singing to her.
I got her initially because I wanted to prove to myself + others that I can have a shred of responsbility (at the start of the year, I had a plant that I kept forgetting to water who ended up like this), and I've just absolutely fallen in love with her <3

Will post a pic when I find a camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom