• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Trading Post

If no one else wants that Butterfree, I'll take her! :o

Also, since I don't really have anything to do with my money, would any non-ref like a free Pokemon or item? I'll do this for three or four people if anyone's interested.

Could I get a male Infiltrator Noibat? Danke.

If there are still people that don't have a full squad, I'm willing to buy up to a rarity four (or a combination of Pokemon whose cost equals a rarity four). If everyone does, I'm willing to buy it for someone with 15 or less Pokemon.

I didn't know it was worth THAT much, it's just a tiny little exp point... maybe $12 ish, then? $15? I am oblivious to what is a good price

I didn't know it was worth THAT much, it's just a tiny little exp point... maybe $12 ish, then? $15? I am oblivious to what is a good price

the point is that experience points generally take a month or more to get, so they're worth a lot of money. A rare candy goes anywhere from $20 to $50 on the black market, usually towards $30-40-ish, if that's any help.

the point is that experience points generally take a month or more to get, so they're worth a lot of money. A rare candy goes anywhere from $20 to $50 on the black market, usually towards $30-40-ish, if that's any help.[/QUOTE

/jaw drops

aight then maybe $25 (keeping it on the low side since I switched it around so much, would be unfair to bump it to like 45)

Well, a rare candy is always going to be worth more than an experience point on a pokémon because you have the freedom to put the candy wherever you want, but yeah, certainly more than $15 isn't unreasonable.

Meanwhile, I have a pichu I'm no longer especially interested in. Someone with ten or fewer pokémon is welcome to it for free, and if it sits for more than a week then it's free for anyone.

Since battles tend to go a lot quicker now, I'd say $15 would be a fair price? Like, I paid $30 for uv's Duskull with 2 exp, and Zhorken paid $37, iirc, for uv's Mienfoo with 2 exp.

Anyway, would anyone like a $26 male Flame Body Larvesta, or a $15 Poison Point Nidoran-f with included Moon Stone? I'll take $5 for just the Nidoran and $10 for just the Moon Stone if someone wants one but not the other.
I'll take that Moon Stone!

This is late, but it's yours! I guess I'll lower the others' prices, if anyone wants to take them off my hands? $2 for Nidoran-f, and $18 for Larvesta.

Also, if no one else would like Kratos's Pichu, I'll take her?

It looks like female Nidoran is one of the few poison types I don't have, so I'll buy that one. I'd feel stingy just offering $2 though, so I'll give you your original asking price of $5.

Back
Top Bottom