• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

I'm....officially a college graduate?????????

I'm not really the person to ask about that but I would assume yes?

CONGRADUATIONS TO THE BOTH OF YOU I'll just do a couple victory laps in the meantime

So even though this ideally would have been my last year of college, I'm really happy with the whole thing and I can't wait to expound on the huge amount I've already learned in two semesters. I've got a lead in the summer play, and I spend most of it arguing and ranting about 9/11 conspiracy theories (like a huge amount of conspiracy theories it's ridiculous), meanwhile I've got a nice catering/serving(/hopefully bartending) job set up over the summer, a good amount of friends that will eventually be back in town, and the WEATHER has been SO FUCKING NICE this WHOLE WEEK it's been 82F (~28C) and ugh it's gorgeous, it's perfect for my Hawaiian shirts and it's not even June yet and you should see my flip flop tan

MIDSUMMER WAS AMAZING I can't stress that enough it was the greatest experience of my entire life. At the beginning of every show, Puck went out into the center of the set (we played in the round, on top of everything) and said good evening. Then he said "joining me on stage are eight of the school's best actors" and we all went in from the corner voms and stood in a circle. He called us by name while he went around the audience, we stood on top of our grassy knoll and an audience member picked a role for us out of the hat. After that, maybe 40 seconds to run into our respective entrances and put costumes on. The quick changes were extremely so, the gender swapping was REAL and everyone except for Bottom and Peter Quince had at least one kiss in their blocking (I've kissed almost as many dudes as dudettes at this point in my life). We had seven shows, I played pretty much the ideal roster throughout, and closing night I FINALLY pulled Bottom himself. This is going to be (no pun intended) a tough act to follow.

MIDSUMMER WAS AMAZING I can't stress that enough it was the greatest experience of my entire life. At the beginning of every show, Puck went out into the center of the set (we played in the round, on top of everything) and said good evening. Then he said "joining me on stage are eight of the school's best actors" and we all went in from the corner voms and stood in a circle. He called us by name while he went around the audience, we stood on top of our grassy knoll and an audience member picked a role for us out of the hat. After that, maybe 40 seconds to run into our respective entrances and put costumes on. The quick changes were extremely so, the gender swapping was REAL and everyone except for Bottom and Peter Quince had at least one kiss in their blocking (I've kissed almost as many dudes as dudettes at this point in my life). We had seven shows, I played pretty much the ideal roster throughout, and closing night I FINALLY pulled Bottom himself. This is going to be (no pun intended) a tough act to follow.

Holy cow that sounds so awesome! I want to do more theater stuff now :D

Our gaming PC had weird texture loading mystery problems for about a month now. The thing that caused all that? A Windows update. Thanks a lot for hours and hours of stressing, reinstalling shit and attempting system restores with moderate success, our pals at Microsoft!

The fwee in this: I'm pretty sure it's fixed now. Removed all new updates past a certain point and disabled updating, and all games that had problems seem to be working just fine. Thank the PC gods. I can actually properly relax now and enjoy my goddamn games! :D :D

my grandfather just gave me $40

guess who's getting overwatch!! :D

Hey that's great! If you play on PC, I left my Battle Tag (is that even the right term?) in the Overwatch thread, and we can totally play together sometime. But even if we can't it's still great that you got it!

Less than 36 hours after receiving it, I have 100% completed Kirby: Planet Robobot!

Absolutely fantastic game. Brilliant difficulty curve, great music, great bosses, really really epic final boss sequence, overall great experience. Would recommend.

Work is a lot of fun and I like my job a lot which isn't something I expected! I thought it would be a lot harder than it is, old people LOVE me and my terrible shitty jokes, most of my coworkers are super cool and I'm getting pretty good at the Game Show Network's general daytime lineup (minus Deal or no Deal but like why is that exciting to watch anyway). I'm also learning a lot about food and beer! Two things that will eventually make Operation Move to New York and Bartend for a Livable Wage and Act my Heart Out a lot smoother.

I also reeeeeeally like saisons, they're French pale ales with some citrusy and spicy undertones and mmmmmmmmm they're goooood

At the end of the school year, everyone in band goes to Cedar Point (a very awesome and relatively well-known amusement park in Ohio, for those who haven't heard of it) as congratulations for all the practices and concerts. I am in band. That day was today. And i had the time of my life!!!!!

At the end of the school year, everyone in band goes to Cedar Point (a very awesome and relatively well-known amusement park in Ohio, for those who haven't heard of it) as congratulations for all the practices and concerts. I am in band. That day was today. And i had the time of my life!!!!!

cedar point is Da Bomb duuuude i only went once but it was rad

Back
Top Bottom