• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Time And Relative Dimensions In Space.

What is your opinion on the RP?

• Yes, finally a Dr Who RP, looks fantastic, i'm joining right now!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Looks good but I don't feel like joining.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Its Okay I guess...

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I'm not into Doctor Who but it looks mediocre.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No. This is utter crap.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like the ideas of the episodes.

• I don't have any opinion on this RP.

• Total voters
The young man smiled, his deep crimson eyes twinkled at the notion. "Hell yeah! Come on, Doc!" He barged the wooden doors open, and a barrage of smoke and neon lights slammed against him. Fowler could only look on in disbelief.

The air was thick and somewhat stingy, and above him lay massive skyscrapers, piercing the orange, polluted skies. Only a beam of light shone through the smog and the cold, steel architecture, and it barely reached the tiled pavement. A siren blared across the city, broadcasting what sounded like a war cry. In the distance, a faint sound of synchronized marching could be heard, followed eerily by gunshots, tuned with a surgical efficiency.

Fowler looked back inside the TARDIS with a bewildered look. "Doctor, I think we're in a military camp."

((Isn't Sontar snowy?))

"Ah" said the Doctor, following Fowler. " Definitely a military camp of some kind" He looked around the building. "Quite simple design really, um, steampunk, thats the word." He went for his sonic screwdriver, felt around in his pocket and remembered. "oh." Without aid from his sonic screwdriver he marched forward and tilted his head. "Doesn't look like theres any way in.", muttered, "Want to go somewhere else?"

But before he could even get an answer, something above them came into the atmosphere. Round in shape, but a spaceship of some sort.
2433964876_91be4a1f75_o.jpg
"Wait a minute" he squinted. "I know that ship." He put on his glasses to view the craft only to see it fly above their heads and pinced the TARDIS and carried it away. "Hey!" He turned around to face Fowler. "In a minute I strongly suggest you raise your hands and kneel on your knees, right about...now" And the Doctor did exactly that as a short but bold figure stood behind him holding a gun in his back."

Last edited:
As the circular ship hovered off, Fowler immediately felt a gun barrel push him down by the neck, and even more guns cocked behind him. A boot pushed against his spine, further sending him down the floor.

*STATE YOUR PURPOSE, INTRUDER.* A stout, deep voice blared from behind him, pushing his neck down with the gun barrel. Fowler shifted his right foot forward, further angering whoever was behind him. *DO NOT MOVE OR WE WILL ELIMINATE YOU. STATE YOUR PURPOSE.*

"Alright, alright. We're emissaries." He pleaded, trying to convince the soldiers to release both him and the Doctor. The soldier removed his boot from his spine, and at that moment, the young man bolted using his powerful legs, pulling the Doctor as they blasted past the guards.

"RUN!"

The Doctor found the moment and grabbed it as he rolled and sprinted off just behind Fowler, blazing gunfire soaring above thier heads and heaps of bullet holes were left in the dark snow. "Get over here rutan scum!" A sontaran roared as the Doctor and Fowler ducked right under a laser. " Are you sure this was the best tactic?" queried the Doctor as they fled from the battlefield. The Doctor grabbed hold of Fowler and threw themselves in a dug trench. The gunfire stopped. The only noises that they could hear was the sound of them breathing fast and the sound of clanking as a sontaran squadron trampled over the top of their hole.

Ooh, Doctor who RP! I Wanna Join! Are new Creatures allowed? if so :
Name: Kaleb Bane
Species: Lusapien - An artificially created breed of Wolf/Human Hybrids. They Contain traits Form both Humans and dogs, Such as Intelligence, Improved sense of hear, sight and smell. Unfortunately, They require lots of water and have some dog like impulses. Can commune with any Animal. Pic
Episode: Nothing to lose
History: Kaleb is a traveler. His family work for the Lusapien Space station. He ran away and took their Rocket.
How he/she/it met the doctor: Kaleb Crash Landed on a planet and the Doctor found him.
Behaviour: Rash, Arrogant and tends to follow his impulses. Gets angry easily but usualy kind and Gentle. Likes animals.
Appearance: Short, a bit fat Brown Fur and Black Mane.
Other:
How they feel towards the Doctor: Like a member of his Pack.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom