• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Movie Quotes

anything mean girls

the room said:
"Don't touch me, motherfucker."
"If everybody love each other, the world would be a better place."
"You are TEARING ME APART, Lisa!"
"I like to watch you guys."
"I did not hit her! It's bullshit! I did not hit her! I did not. Oh, hi, Mark."
"I cannot tell you, it's confidential!" "Oh, come on, why not?" "No, I can't! Anyway, how is your sex life?"

Blade Runner said:
Roy: I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like... tears in rain. Time to die.
In Bruges said:
*Harry starts smashing phone against the table*
Natalie: Harry. Harry! It's an inanimate fucking object!
Harry: You're an inanimate fuckin' object!
The Big Lebowski said:
The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just like... your opinion, man.
The Room said:
Mark: How was work today?
Johnny: Oh, pretty good. We got a new client and the bank will make a lot of money.
Mark: What client?
Johnny: I cannot tell you; it's confidential.
Mark: Aw, come on. Why not?
Johnny: No, I can't. Anyway, how is your sex life?
Airplane! said:
Rumack: You'd better tell the Captain we've got to land as soon as we can. This woman has to be gotten to a hospital.
Elaine Dickinson: A hospital? What is it?
Rumack: It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now.

More when I think of them.

Oh my god Galaxy Quest and Spaceballs.

Spaceballs said:
Dark Helmet: OK, President Skroob, what's the password?
Skroob: (tearfully) One...
Dark Helmet: One.
Skroob: Two...
Dark Helmet: Two.
Skroob: Three...
Dark Helmet: Three.
Skroob: Four.
Dark Helmet: Four. That's it?
Skroob: Yes.
Dark Helmet: One, two, three, f - This is the stupidest password I've ever heard! Even an idiot could figure out this password!
Galaxy Quest said:
Guy Fleegman: NO! Don't open that! Is there even air? YOU DON'T KNOW!
Galaxy Quest said:
Gwen DeMarco: Let's get out of here before one of those things kills Guy...

Big Lebowski said:
"DO YOU SEE! DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK A STRANGER UP THE ASS!"
"Shut the fuck up, Donny."

also lots of things from history of the world part 1

Main characters: *pretending to be Senators* "Bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit"

Don't forget "Hello Doggy!"
Also "I fed up with this worrrld!"
and "Mark you look a babyface!"
and most importantly "You not good you. You just a chicken. CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP."

Seven Psycopaths said:
Hans: An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.
Billy: No, it doesn't. There'll be one guy left with one eye. How's the last blind guy gonna take out the eye of the last guy left?

also

Billy: You can't let the animals die in a movie... only the women.
There Will Be Blood said:
Plainview: Drainage! Drainage, Eli, you boy. Drained dry. I'm so sorry. Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake! (sucking noise) I drink it up!
Eli Sunday: Don't bully me, Daniel!
Plainview: Did you think your song and dance and your superstition would help you, Eli? I am the Third Revelation! I am who the Lord has chosen!

Also pretty much anything from Fight Club, Pulp Fiction, or Full Metal Jacket.

From Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy:
Trillian: "Well that's life"
Marvin: "Life? Don't talk to me about life!"

Also from Hitchikers Guide:

Marvin: "I have a brain the size of a planet and they tell me to take the prisoners up to the bridge. Call that job satisfaction? Cause I dont"

Back
Top Bottom