• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt ARCEUS!

glitchedgamer

GET EQUIPPED WITH
Quick reminder:

For all you Americans out there, make sure you stop at a Toys R Us before the 15th to download your own Arceus!

Lv. 100
Moves:
-Judgement
-Spacial Rend
-Roar of Time
-Shadow Force
Item: Rowap Berry
Ball: Cherish Ball
Ribbon: Classic Ribbon

This Arceus can be used to activate the Shinto Ruins event in HG/SS.

I got two of 'em ^^.

Nah, it's like the Shaymin before it, the guy just gives you it plain and straight. I got my own from a person who was KIND enough to trade his extra.

Oh crap, this one actually does stuff? My sister never told me that.

Our mom is getting it for my sister today because I decided I wasn't interested in it for myself. Plus she's closer than I am to like the only Toys 'R' Us left in TN practically.

I hope she's kind enough to let me borrow it when I need it. ;_;

I got mine last week at K-mart (not sure if it's just an Australian store though) with my sister. However, since the top screen of my DS is epic fail beyong repair, I haven't been able to actually obtain it ingame.

It probably will eventually, sometime next year I would think. It'll probably be in Game stores across the country.

It's funny how events never come to a Game store even remotely close to me. There are three Game stores within 30 minutes drive of my house but they didn't bring Shaymin to any of them.

Back
Top Bottom