• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Doctor Mafia (Night 3)

Re: Doctor Mafia (Day 1)

Hm... even if there is sabotage I don't think it's going to mean anything; there's only one Mafia doctor left, assuming the 1:4 ratio is in play. He couldn't possibly fuck everything up.

It could mean up to two deaths for us, more if we muck up the plan somehow. On the other hand, if a person dies, then we could tentatively (or strongly) assume that the person who was supposed to heal them is Mafia... It's a rather shaky plan, but it's what we have now.

So, Karkat, you're basically saying that players next to each other on the list you put in a few posts ago should heal each other?

I'm all for that.

Right now I'm liking Karkat's first plan a lot more, because the second one is rather complicated to wrap my head around, plus it seems a great deal riskier... So we don't really need an even amount of people, right? When we have so many people left and no leads to go on, I'm not liking the random lynching.

They are? :/

I just hope we get a mafia overdose the next night too, then.

Hey, you guys ever think of weaponizing your sylladex overdose powers? Each of us is a potential vig, but we would need someone to cooperate with you for the kill.
Anyway, ABCD.

True, but we'd need a target first.
And depending on how we chose to do the cooperating, the Mafia doctor could interfere and nullify it.

I chose not to send in my action last night because I don't know who to heal and I fear for an overdose. It wouldn't matter who to lynch since we have plenty of doctors so long it doesn't mess up the plan. Sorry ABCD, but we need to lynch someone today. :(

Last edited:

We could just organize about two teams of two, for a vig mini-faction, with both teams having two different targets.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

No, we don't.

Keeping everyone alive is not our first priority, because unsurprisingly, we're going to have no leads if we don't have any kills. And then we randylynch and the Mafia wins.

I think my second plan is far better because even if the Mafia fucks it up, it gives us evidence.

ABCD because there's no sense in fighting the current :\

I healed Seri last night.

Regular doctor, healed Blazhy (IIRC). So, we killed a mafia doctor by means of too much healing? Fwee!

Back
Top Bottom