• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Hack Discussion

with ONE GLARING EXCEPTION: because I am the best programmer ever, I managed to delete all of the signature attributes when I was almost done putting them in (80 of them) and haven't quite gotten up the nerve to go back and re-enter them all.
If you're doing this manually, I could probably write a script pretty easily to parse data collection thread posts and spit out SQL or whatever if I know what the output should look like.

Hmm, stupid question, how do we move a pokemon from the pc to active? My electrike is in the pc, when I never put her in there, in fact she's in a battle right now.

Also my bank account is $8 off and I've finished two battles, (still in the third) and it says I've never been in a battle. Also my Gastly's exp is off.

I did, the only option I seem to have is to rename the two that are active, and randomly check and uncheck the electrike.

Phantom: Are you using Internet Explorer? There are some problems with the button failing to appear in that browser.

Then I suggest you switch to Firefox or Chrome or something until Negrek figures out why that's happening (or else just leave your electrike where it is). That's the only solution at this point.

^ Agreed, I second (although sometimes I forget admittedly) Negrek fixed the issue with the boxing Pokemon button not being in IE, it should be there now, it works for me ^^

The disappearing-button problem should now be fixed. Let me know if it's not.

Allowance went out on Sunday. Ordinarily it would be Saturday, but I had temporarily disabled it. To claim it, go to the main page of your ASBCP and click the "Claim Allowance" button. If it doesn't appear, that's because either a) you already picked up this week's allowance or b) this week's allowance period has closed, which it does on Tuesday. So, if you haven't gotten this week's allowance yet, you probably want to do that... it should be vanishing sometime today, though I can't say for sure when since I don't think scheduled tasks go off exactly at midnight and the board's GMT time setting makes it harder for me to visualize in any case.

are there any plans for the user-run shops to be implemented in the new system, like kusari-mart and such? what about shops that sell move/body mods and so on?
Yes, but that's after battles and stuff like the black market/birthday threads, so it's still a ways off.

Oh! And would it be possible for a Pokemon's summary on the owner's ASB tab to also mention whether or not it has a sig move/attribute?
Yes, and this will probably happen sooner rather than later.

Sorry to be a bother, but I'm still missing my female Feebas, Quetzalcoatl.

Is there any reason my female Zorua, Maya, can evolve right now? o.o
Feebas added.

There's a glitch where whenever I create a new pokémon, it's automatically marked as being able to evolve, even if it can't. I fixed your zorua.

Couple of errors for me: my female Venipede is missing (I didn't specify her ability, so I'll go with swarm).

EDIT- Oh, just realised I'm missing my Koffing too.
Both added.

If you're doing this manually, I could probably write a script pretty easily to parse data collection thread posts and spit out SQL or whatever if I know what the output should look like.
The SQL is already generated by script.

Added.

And thanks again to people who complimented me on the hack. I'm glad you like it!

[Maribounta] Aianto M (Swarm)
[Almighty Electric Flounder] Maggyo F (Static)

These guys didn't show up in my profile, and I do believe I claimed their vouchers.

Back
Top Bottom