• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello.

Aletheia

King Koopa
Hello, everyone. A mystical voice by the name of Mewtini (or maybe Indigo) persuaded me to join.

So yeah. How ya doin'?

Hello, and welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies. Would you like some tea and cod?

I suggest that you visit Mafia, to the left, or Anime-Style Battling to the right.

Enjoy your stay~
And yeah, Mewtini/Indigo is pretty cool.

I swear I've seen your username somewhere before...

Anyway, that aside, I am Superbird, the resident bird-lover, and I'm here to welcome you to the Cave of Dragonflies! If you'll take a quick look to your left, you'll see the Animé-Style Battling forum. You should, like, definitely check that out. Oh, and if you see any welcome mats, DON'T step on them. They will not hesitate to eat your legs off.

Have fun!

Hi!

I actually did it?

Yay~

Get into ASB~
Or mafia
or Wi-Fi league even though it died.

Have a nice time~

Superbird: Have you gone on #veekun? That's where he lurks.

Legendaryseeker:

Legendaryseeker99 said:
Enjoy your stay~
And yeah, Mewtini/Indigo is pretty cool.
...:33

I also can recommend ASB! And Mewtini is pretty okay, yeah. A bit silly at times, though.

(Then again who isn't on here besides me I mean I'm in serious mode all the time)

ASB is great~

Squornshellous Beta said:
And Mewtini is pretty okay, yeah. A bit silly at times, though.

...before I read this, I thought you had a pretty low opinion of me. This means a lot :3

Yes I am silly 8D

I don't look upon you massively fondly, but I certainly don't dislike you. Like I say, you're okay.

I guess the silliness could be in part due to your youth. I remember being rather foolish in my own youth.

:'D :')

I'm a lot...more serious....in real life. I usually hold it in, and I somewhat let it out here.

I want to see one somehwere @.@

That would actually be pretty fun for me to see. :3

Superbird: Eh, it's not an especially unique name. I'm known by several names all over the internet, and I'm sure there's many other SomeGuys.

Indigo/The Guy with the Impossible Name: OHEMGEE YOU GUIZE TAKE YOUR DISCUSSION SOMEWHERE ELSE JEEZ

Back
Top Bottom