• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Clefairy Says

How about you laugh and cry? c: it's...kind of....out there, haha.

You cry from a squeaky hammer? then again, if it was a real hammer people would get a bit upset at Nintendo...

Just the absurdity of it all. And the way the winner stands there celebrating while the rest are on the floor crying.

FAAAAIRY

FAAAAAIRY

FAAAAIRY FAAAAAIRY

FAAAAAIRY FAAAAIRY

It was my favourite minigame! You should play it with the volume on max. ;3

I would quite happily play Clefairy Says as a standalone game.

YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE IS AWESOME
SUSHI-GO-ROUND

I'm pretty sure this was my least-favorite Pokémon Stadium minigame. XD

(I liked the Lickitungs-eating-sushi game, though. And the Magikarp one. Actually, I seem to remember playing pretty much all of them fairly often last time I played Pokémon Stadium... except the Clefairy one.)

I'm pretty sure this was my least-favorite Pokémon Stadium minigame. XD

(I liked the Lickitungs-eating-sushi game, though. And the Magikarp one. Actually, I seem to remember playing pretty much all of them fairly often last time I played Pokémon Stadium... except the Clefairy one.)

No way! The Drowzee one is the worst one in existence I CAN NEVER WIN

Agreed Drowzee one was the worst. But I so remember the Sushi one! I would get sooo far and then mess up... then try over and over and over... It was addicting.

Back
Top Bottom