• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Felt--Homestuck Fan Club

Yeah, fair enough; I can't imagine the backstory ever becoming important in-comic, and I do like the design well enough, though I'm not fond of the horns.

Enjoyed meeting all the new characters, but overall this installment left me a bit "D:". Oh noooo why did I give Kurloz that codpiece? D: D: D:

I thought Karkat's character development in the latest flash was handled really well. It was interesting watching him talking about his aspirations and what he thought about The Condesce. I'd forgotten about him wanting to join the threshecutioners.

And his reaction to Terezi dating Dave was pretty mature. It was a really big contrast to how he acted the last time.

I really do prefer the Alternians to the Beforans. Though you've got to wonder: It's mentioned that he's disabled because he overexerted himself. My question is, how? And will Sollux follow that fate? I mean, look at what he did to himself accelerating that meteor. And we haven't even heard from him since then...

Hello, I don't think I've joined before. *sneaks in and joins*
Does anyone like the music in this game? I sure do! Quite a lot of it is taking over my mp3. But my fave has to be Black. I have it on repeat on youtube right now. :D

Also, ships, anyone? I have quite a few but I think my main ones are:
John/Dave
John/Karkat
John/Vriska
Dave/Terezi
Dave(sprite?IDC)/Jade
Rose/Kanaya
Terezi/Karkat
Jade/Jadesprite (just because)

John/Dave
John/Karkat
John/Vriska
Dave/Terezi
Dave(sprite?IDC)/Jade
Rose/Kanaya
Terezi/Karkat

As a true shipper, my OTP is everyone/everyone.

Hello, I don't think I've joined before. *sneaks in and joins*
Does anyone like the music in this game? I sure do! Quite a lot of it is taking over my mp3. But my fave has to be Black. I have it on repeat on youtube right now. :D

John/Dave
John/Karkat
John/Vriska
Dave/Terezi
Dave(sprite?IDC)/Jade
Rose/Kanaya
Terezi/Karkat

Come on now, you aren't really just gonna leave it like that, are you? You need quadrants on that. Like for instance John <3< Davesprite.

I'm not big on shipping, but I do like Dave/Terezi quite a bit. Their interactions together were some of my favourite parts in the comic and really made me laugh out loud. I usually go and back and re-read their pesterlogs when I'm bored.

Come on now, you aren't really just gonna leave it like that, are you? You need quadrants on that. Like for instance John <3< Davesprite.

That is a good point. Argh. Troll romance is so confusing...
I know John/Karkat is <3< to me. But for now everything else is <3.

Oh man, John and Davesprite! XD Yes, that'd work. Though it is one sided, is it not?

Edit: Ok, here is my shipping wall:
shippingwall.png

Might add more later. I don't really know how ashen relationships work, so I don't have any. O.o;
Here is the shipping wall thingi

Last edited:
You guys I.
I did it.

I caught up on the longest goddamn comic on the internet.

I deserve a goddamn trophy, holy shit.

There really should be a trophy for that, shouldn't there?

Anyway, ships:

tumblr_mbak9xRN0f1qd3pdzo1_500.png

Notes:
I noticed that it formed three distinct love dodecahedrons so I partitioned them off.
Aranea and Meenah were afterthoughts.
I used godtier sprites for characters who only went godtier in an alt timeline because I like how the godtier outfits look, not to indicate any alternate versions of that character.
The arrows/lines that are one color but have another color squiggled over it basically mean "feelings are primarily in x quadrant, but one/both would be willing to switch to y quadrant.)

but but what do you mean dodecahedrons, solid geometry does not work that way

they're more like weird digraphs with more than two possible directions on a two-vertex edge

they're dodecahedrons because i loved the phantom tollbooth when i was little okay

come to think of it homestuck is kind of similar to the phantom tollbooth and i lvoe them for a lot of the same reasons as each other.

Gotta say, John's expressions in the recent updates have been great.

Also... looks like he might meet up with Vriska?

Oh no! John's going to find out that Vriska's dead! MY BABY. It's not going to be pretty :( It seems like John's birthdays always suck.

Back
Top Bottom