• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Meursault vs Zero Moment

Totodile

up to no good
Pronoun
she
Format: 3v3 singles-ish. See arena description.
Style: set
DQ: two weeks
Damage Cap: 35%
Banned/Restricted Moves: Super Fang, direct healing, Attract, Teleport. Moves will never inflict confusion.
Arena Description: The Echoing Isles

Three islands, all alike in dignity, in the Fairest Sea we lay our scene. The islands are all identical circles of rocky beaches and dune grass, about 20 meters in diameter, and too far apart for Pokémon to travel quickly between them. The sea is almost eerily calm and open, yet it echoes, allowing battlers on different isles to hear each other clearly.

This leads to some interesting possibilities, to say the least. All 3 of both trainers' Pokémon will be on the field at once, each battling simultaneously on separate islands. Each island is self-contained as far as damage is concerned, but they share weather conditions, and moves that would ordinarily bypass Substitute can be targeted on Pokémon on other islands.

If a Pokémon knocks out its opponent, it will be recalled and sent back out if one of its teammates is knocked out. If both of its teammates are knocked out on the same round, its trainer picks which opponent to fight first.

Trainers will PM their Pokémon to the ref, who will be match them against each other in the order listed.
[size=+2]Meursault vs Zero Moment[/size]

Meursault's active squad

kirlia Malmö the female Kirlia <Synchronize> @ Lucky Egg
meowth Bastet the female Meowth <Technician> @ Shell Bell
primeape The Mountain Called Monkey the male Primeape <Anger Point> @ Big Root
baltoy Ruin the genderless Baltoy <Levitate> @ Sachet
swablu Minako the female Swablu <Natural Cure> @ Lucky Egg
gastly Delve the female Gastly <Levitate> @ Link Cable
cleffa Usagi the female Cleffa <Magic Guard> @ Soothe Bell
larvitar Berlin the male Larvitar <Guts> @ Lucky Egg
chimchar Ringi Cordeiro the female Chimchar <Blaze> @ Lucky Egg
gyarados Ishidou Natsuo the female Gyarados <Intimidate> @ Cell Battery

Zero Moment's active squad

cleffa Eurastar the female Cleffa <Magic Guard>
deino Pyralspite the female Deino <Hustle> @ Zoom Lens
lampent Umbra the male Lampent <Flash Fire> @ Wise Glasses
shinx Leafpaw the male Shinx <Intimidate>
vanillite Zephyr the male Vanillite <Ice Body>
rufflet Pallasch the male Rufflet <Keen Eye>
goomy Sinh the female Goomy <Gooey> @ Draco Plate
binacle Binacle the male Binacle <Tough Claws> @ Shell Bell
noibat For Zero Moment the male Noibat <Infiltrator> @ Yache Berry
pancham Faustkämpfer the female Pancham <Iron Fist> @ Moon Stone

To start things off, PM your choices to me and I'll post who's against who.

Hmm. Her post does say that she wouldn't be posting before the end of the month (June), but she might still be busy even so. We can keep waiting if you'd like.

Meursault is DQ'd. Nobody does anything.

Which is unfortunate; this battle would've been interesting.

I think Meursault might still be on Absence Sheet time. He also hasn't logged in in a full week.

*they

ALSO HEY WHAT'S UP I'M FINALLY ASB AGAIN, would there be any interest in reversing the DQ on this since nothing ever happened and I still really like this battle concept? :D;

I don't know for sure if it can be done, but if it can, I'd be glad to get this running again if Zero Moment is still interested.

I don't know for sure if it can be done, but if it can, I'd be glad to get this running again if Zero Moment is still interested.

We could certainly change the battle status in the database, but since it ended before anything happened anyway, feel free to just create a new battle for this.

Back
Top Bottom