• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eifie's Definitely 100% Legit Serious Mafia Game

Well, I used a night action last night that lets me learn what factions are in play, and apparently there are only town and mafia remaining. Imagine if I had used that with Keldeo still in play, and I'd been informed that there's a "lol keldeo" faction, and we'd all be debating whether that is in fact Keldeo or if Eifie's just being a bastard mod.

btw eif said dead peeps could discuss the d2 activity so ima just let yall know that I am going to win and this boast will not backfire

Well, I used a night action last night that lets me learn what factions are in play, and apparently there are only town and mafia remaining. Imagine if I had used that with Keldeo still in play, and I'd been informed that there's a "lol keldeo" faction, and we'd all be debating whether that is in fact Keldeo or if Eifie's just being a bastard mod.

lol

Current Votecount

Stryke (1): Panini (#335)
Music Dragon (1): Music Dragon (#349)
Not voting: qva, sanderidge, Sandstone-Shadow, I liek Squirtles, Butterfree, Hiikaru, Stryke, Manti, Chemist1422

i'll Vote: Music Dragon for now to be nice since she wanted to be lynched

i reserve the right to develop an opinion later

hey sanderidge who've you been giving fruit to

ive only had two nights to do things and ive only used them on investigating - i couldn't save the first night & i wanted to see if the investigation thing was only going to return me the second night (and i suddenly had misgivings about save being randomized, although i think as the game goes on it'll get worse since the proportion of mafia to town would increase, right)

anyway all that to say i haven't given fruit to anyone & doubt it would be useful to now/that it ever was. lol keldeo

does anyone else want to share fruitful information

ive only had two nights to do things and ive only used them on investigating - i couldn't save the first night & i wanted to see if the investigation thing was only going to return me the second night (and i suddenly had misgivings about save being randomized, although i think as the game goes on it'll get worse since the proportion of mafia to town would increase, right)

anyway all that to say i haven't given fruit to anyone & doubt it would be useful to now/that it ever was. lol keldeo

does anyone else want to share fruitful information
appearantly I wasn't actually supposed to take this game seriously

Current Votecount

Music Dragon (2): Music Dragon (#349), Hiikaru (#372)
Stryke (1): Panini (#335)
Not voting: qva, sanderidge, Sandstone-Shadow, I liek Squirtles, Butterfree, Stryke, Manti, Chemist1422

Day ends in 10 hours.

Don't forget about D2 event submissions! I'm extending the deadline a bit by request, so you can submit until the end of N2.

ngl I’m getting the two sands mixed up and have no read on either because of this

ngl I’m getting the two sands mixed up and have no read on either because of this

sanderidge is 100% sand while sandstone is probably 50% sand and 50% clay what else is there to really ask

BTW my Stryke wagon is sugary chocolate joke exterior with a mechanical raisin inside. So I would grapeful if this wagon took off, it's fairly impearative if you're overly competitive like I am and want both jokes AND winning

no one's given me a fruit :(

don't call me out for reusing "pear", the pun was right there, I couldn't resist it

Back
Top Bottom