• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Neopets

cherry i tried to vote and it said i'm not old enough...? how am i not old enough to vote in a beauty contest

ALSO guys what paint job should i give my grarrl.

How old is your account? o3o maybe gimmie a link to your lookup so I can neofriend you.

You're not going with checkered anymore? Daragan, Faerie, and Royal are nice, but...very expensive.

um idk how but my name is velocisaurus rex

i may go with checkered or deset, those last three are kinda not my style bwahaha

This one? o: If so, your account is too young to vote in the BC.

Lots of brushes are expensive... I'm lucky that my dream pets were non-paintbrush colours (mutant, magma) or cheap (snow). Coloursfall is a lab pet but has been a Camo Xweetok for ages.

I'm disappointed you don't at least get the option to leave your pet unconverted, but oh well, I decided to reboot my account somewhat, because it's not like I waste enough of my time on Subeta. I bought some backgrounds for my pets and used up some neocash I had sitting around (I think I got that from that scarab game you play) to get an X-ray shirt and some swirly goggles.

Then I put one of my pets in a garbage dump, one on some flea-infested thing, one on a room full of animal bones, and another in a cave covered in shit because I'm just that classy. :D Now, let's see if I can remember how the fighting game works.

I'm toonsal if anyone wants to throw me a friend request. (please ignore my pet's horrible names, they're old.)

OH AND ALSO I entered the Beauty Contest with my Hissi. o3o Take a look and maybe gimmie a vote?
ahhh how do you draw so well

They did give the option for some pet/color combinations to remain unconverted, e.g. most if not all of the grey pets. It just wasn't for everything. They may also have stopped offering the option, but a) I don't actually know that and b) I doubt they'd do that. If you didn't see the option then that just means none of your particular paint jobs were included in the opt-out.

(also I voted for your pretty picture BRCB :3)

I voted too!

Man I wish I could afford a cool paintbrush. Or actually I want a robot Ruki. Which I think requires the lab ray. I only have one piece of the map. :c

I used to enjoy neopets when i was younger. Now i got kind of tired of them, plus the pets aren't really the cutest things imo. Well...some maybe are pretty cute. But, yeah, it doesn't keep my interest as much anymore. My friend Melanie really loves it still though and keeps up with all the dailies XD

I'm odie200211. I got lazy and don't do most of the dailies anymore, though I still do some games (and some of the dailies) daily.

My account right now is called 'sparklywishes'.

And disregard my other post, please. I actually think the pets are pretty cute; Its just all my life I had a way of trying to 'copy' my mom, and she didn't like neopets much >_<;; Its silly I did that. My mom actually wants me to have a mind of my own a lot, and i'm finally learning and relising that more now. And I defenetly find neopets overall cuter than she apperently did xD I even was collecting cards of them in my new account ^_^

Back
Top Bottom