• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

I started playing The Wolf Among Us during the weekend, and I gotta say I do really love the art style and the music and everything. Plus you can be a massive jerk to people if you want, which is always a bonus. :'D

I'm glad I haven't run across any spoilers prior to starting the game because this is some pretty good shit! I'm no Sherlock but it feels good to figure out *some* things before the characters actually figure them out :O

I started playing The Wolf Among Us during the weekend, and I gotta say I do really love the art style and the music and everything. Plus you can be a massive jerk to people if you want, which is always a bonus. :'D

I'm glad I haven't run across any spoilers prior to starting the game because this is some pretty good shit! I'm no Sherlock but it feels good to figure out *some* things before the characters actually figure them out :O

Awesome, somebody else who likes that game! I finished it without spoilers too, and I promise you will love it. The interactions between Bigby and Snow are just <3

This the type of game I love watching Let's Play videos of, because it's always fun to see other people's choices. And I'm a sucker for modernized fairy tales. I didn't really care much for the comics the game was based on, though...

I just beat Pokemon Yellow for the first time.

While I feel there's no real reason to play Gen 1 anymore, I do appreciate alot of design choices in terms of exploration. It feels cool having a very open map that I can tackle at my leisure.

I'm always really behind on playing games (I still haven't played Gen VI) so I just last week downloaded Fallout: New Vegas. I was a HUGE fan of Fallout 3 when I played it last year and I'm enjoying NV also, just...not as much, I think. The pacing and the plot are a lot more confusing this time around. Still a solid game though!

On my phone I'm playing Mystery Dungeon Red and Pokemon Ruby.

While not playing it YET, i might start playing pokemon alpha sapphire later today or tomarrow.

I'll be starting with treecko, though my team might still end up being mostly cute pokemon XD

I'm currently playing Final Fantasy VII. It's my first attempt at playing a Final Fantasy game.

I also played Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric with Alti and her friends. Yes it is terrible, but at least with this one, we could beat it in one sitting, unlike Sonic '06.

I also played Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric with Alti and her friends. Yes it is terrible, but at least with this one, we could beat it in one sitting, unlike Sonic '06.

It wasn't as fun as Sonic 06 mostly because Sonic 06 had the So Bad it's Good thing going on, where Sonic Boom was just... boring.

Sonic '06 also actually tried to have somewhat decent level design. it failed, of course, but the effort shows

anywho, i'm on One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 rn. no MGS5 quite yet since i can't afford it 'till next week with Mario Maker. the rest of the year is not going to be nice to my wallet and i

mostly playing fallout 3, just finished completing the pokedex on alpha sapphire, started a new file on saints row the third like literally yesterday

i have probably loads of games that need finishing too. and i am considering starting new games on pokemon black and black 2

I'm in a very Shin Megami Tensei mood, maybe I'll marathon Strange Journey and Nocturne/

I keep needing to do homework, but I just started playing Choice of Game's A Wise Use of Time. I love Choice of Games games, I hope I'm not the only one!

Back
Top Bottom