• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Super Monotype Doubles Tournament

I lost to Jack after literally the closest battle in history. Mark one up for him!

Murkrow also needs to start confirming their wins or else they might shoot themselves in the foot. :p I've been tallying them but, it doooooes say to confirm in the rules.

Murkrow also needs to start confirming their wins or else they might shoot themselves in the foot. :p I've been tallying them but, it doooooes say to confirm in the rules.
Sorry, missed that rule.
I just assumed it would make more sense for the people who lost to report the results, since they're less likely to be lying.

Sorry, missed that rule.
I just assumed it would make more sense for the people who lost to report the results, since they're less likely to be lying.

Never assume. ;) I agree it makes sense for the people who lose to report but, I'd prefer double confirmation just to be certain.

EDIT: Also a win against Stryke, I guess.

Last edited:
My internet died, but we knew it was being a bit patchy and as such, agreed before battling that whoever had the most KOs would be the winner of the battle. Personally, I think the battle was going in my direction anyway. :p (I did offer to treat the disconnection as a forfeit!)

We're considering having a rematch later on just in case things go differently.

If there's anyone who strongly objects to anything with that, or would like it considered a draw/void then, that's also ok. Just make your objections known, haha.

Hey Espeon, do you think you could also include actual battle results in the first post? Spectators like myself would appreciate it, I think :o

Hey Espeon, do you think you could also include actual battle results in the first post? Spectators like myself would appreciate it, I think :o

I couldn't include actual numerical figures e.g x lost 3-0 to y, but I could post who won against who if that's what you mean?

Code:
            Espeon    JackPK    Negrek    Murkrow   Equinoxe    Stryke    Music Dragon
Espeon                  W         -          L         L          W            L 

JackPK        L                   L          L         L          W            L

Negrek        -         W                    W         W          W            W

Murkrow       W         W         L                    W          L            L

Equinoxe      W         W         L          L                    W            L

Stryke        L         L         L          W         L                       L

Mus Drag      W         W         L          W         W          W

Let me know if I made a mistake.

(it's read "horizontal person won/lost against vertical person")

Last edited:
Posting to confirm. I literally haxxed my way to victory, ehehe... I'm sorry!! Maybe we'll have a less ridiculous battle some other time!

Back
Top Bottom