• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal Version

ROTFLMAO! From now on Oak is Elf Monster to me!

'Eggie received Drug...Fuck bag'!!!! ROTFL!!

OMG this is fucking hilarious! Who translated that!?
I did not understand a word the mother was saying about the pokegear!

EDIT: I am about to start part 6 now, and OMG this is too priceless.
GROUP OF MISSILE BOMB! hahahaha.

my favorite one though has got to be 'Hugeball bag fuck'!!

Last edited:
We will not destroy the tower even if we are crazy.

Oh, and they have a Super Potion. It's one of their no-name items. The bag fucked it at one point, maybe on R32?

The translators should have named it SUPPDRUG, and Escape Rope should have been SUPPROD.

A small matter can make us in a mess entirely... So it must be a strong drug. And as for "Go away," "Run" turned into "go," so they must have switched meanings.

There is something interesting I noticed: Both Knife and Fork were introduced in the same gym, and so was Knif.
Also: There are two very different elfs/monsters named Gelu, and two duplicit trainer class names: Jmlite and Seedplaye.
Some moves also have names that correspond with completely different types or are the names of unrelated moves. For example Volt, Rock (ah), Bind, Flame (end of sequence), Hypnosi, Freeze, G-Birdah or Kick. And the Fish that isn't really a fish prefers Pokémon that have a double weakness to Water and a low Special Defence.

Last edited:
I just can't stop laughing at EGGIE! BALL BAG FUCK no matter how many times I see it. Funniest mistranslation EVER.

I'm about to watch part 6, and this has me rolling, I swear x)

Can't wait to have free time to watch even more =D

It would be interesting for Blue to have the following minor trainers in his gym:
A Fish with a Geli and a Yihe
A Jmlite with a Jelly, a Fish, a Yahe, a purple Gelu and a brown Gelu.

Edit: The Fish would also have a Rock Gelu.

Last edited:
It would be interesting if there was Vietnamese Platinum with a Lucario knowing Strength (because Lucario reminds me of a Jedi).

I can safely die now.

monatersgs.png

volcano_bakemeat_by_joeybuddy96-d3dg44r.jpg

mbgruntsketch.png

jjpenr.png

tumblr_lkd4fv9gmm1qibnk1o1_1280.jpg

hittokey.png
[/IMG]
ASDFGABAL I WANT THESE SHIRTS

oh also I downloaded this

it's beautiful

(and remember, kids, don't serve the devil!)

Back
Top Bottom