• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Felt--Homestuck Fan Club

But a kernelsprite hasn't ever bestowed any kind of actual power to anything before except for giving advice and powering up that universe's Jack. And it doesn't look like Lord English is godmoded either...perhaps the Cairo Overcoat gives him power?

yeah, but where did jack get his power though? the black queen's ring, right? if caliborn gets his hands on a monarch's ring, i think it would spell trouble. but anyway yeah i have no idea if anything's airtight, since 1) there's not a whole lot to go on, and people are digging theories out of nothing, and 2) it's hussie

If
Caliborn is Lord English, does that mean sweet, innocent Calliope is lurking just under the surface? I mean, Caliborn said he killed her, but he could just be saying "she's as good as dead because I won't let her wake up again".

Of course, we could just be heading into a double red herring reacharound and it'll turn out Calliope is somehow Lord English.

Also hi!

If
Caliborn is Lord English, does that mean sweet, innocent Calliope is lurking just under the surface? I mean, Caliborn said he killed her, but he could just be saying "she's as good as dead because I won't let her wake up again".

Of course, we could just be heading into a double red herring reacharound and it'll turn out Calliope is somehow Lord English.

Also hi!

maybe?? i think the whole green spiral -> red spiral -> red circle symbolism was implying that caliborn had entirely taken over calliope and we wouldn't be seeing her again. then again, doesn't roxy know her name? so there may be a chance for calliope after all.

hm! well then i have no idea! unless lord english is actually caliborn's universe-prototyped sprite (considering caliborn got sucked up too)! idk it's absurd up in this update

I'm Sorry I Thought That Was Obvious

But he also God Tiered, of course.

Feel pretty dumb now for not noticing Lord English's missing leg and the placement of Calliope's shackle; I was wondering how that was going to get dealt with if she was gone and, welp.

Excellent flash, anyway. Too bad for all those ghosts, though.

I'm Sorry I Thought That Was Obvious

But he also God Tiered, of course.

If Lord English is God Tiered Caliborn, then his overcoat would probably be red. Especially if the joke theories are right, and he is the Pimp of Time. Then again, I think it was stated somewhere that God Tiers don't have to stay in their God Hoods, but still worth mentioning.

maybe?? i think the whole green spiral -> red spiral -> red circle symbolism was implying that caliborn had entirely taken over calliope and we wouldn't be seeing her again. then again, doesn't roxy know her name? so there may be a chance for calliope after all.

Maybe their body thinks she's dead, because her consciousness is hanging around in Dream... Bubbles... now... oh crap.

On an unrelated note, I noticed something interesting about Hussie's Author Avatar. He's (allegedly) a god-tiered Waste of Space by the time he's killed, right? That could mean there's an semi-realistically colored human Hero of Time somewhere, to say nothing of any other players.

The updates have been really good lately! It really feels like the main plot is starting to come together. Still a lot of loose threads of course, but yeah, all the theories are fun to read.

I enjoyed the Saw reference. I could imagine Caliborn would have fun setting up his own traps.

So...
Meenah is to Feferi (And is the Thief of Life) Is a fish pun cracking, money grubbing general bitch.

Kankri is to Karkat (Seer of Blood (How does that even work?)) Is an excessively talkative, know-it-all, pain.

Porrim is to Kanaya (Maid of Space (Possible pun here)) Relatively cool slightly feminist, emo looking troll.

Latula is to Terezi (Knight of Mind (Did Pyropes and Vantas's swap classes?)) "Rad" gamer/skaeboarder girl with an inability to smell.

That about covers it...

Haha, Kankri is a parody of a social justice blogger. I'm not against SJ as a concept obviously, but there is a helluva lot of problems in the movement, and this character does a pretty good job highlighting them. This should be fun.

I feel stupid, but I'm kinda stuck in the game. (hur hur) How do you become Latula? After I spoke to everyone as Porrim I couldn't find anything else to do.

I feel stupid, but I'm kinda stuck in the game. (hur hur) How do you become Latula? After I spoke to everyone as Porrim I couldn't find anything else to do.

Ask to be Latula as Meenah, then once you have her skateboard be Porrim. Talk to the bubble that's right below where you find her, which should open a set of stairs you can grind down as Meenah. Latula will be at the bottom and she'll let you be her. and pssst there's a link to a walkthrough in the newsfeed thing

Ask to be Latula as Meenah, then once you have her skateboard be Porrim. Talk to the bubble that's right below where you find her, which should open a set of stairs you can grind down as Meenah. Latula will be at the bottom and she'll let you be her. and pssst there's a link to a walkthrough in the newsfeed thing
Urgh how do I miss these things

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom