• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Epic Pokemon Screenshots

photo032509421.jpg

Since people seem to like immature things like those naming your Pokémon weird things, I guess it's time to post this again.
tumblr_lmlbmlaTe01qkrhreo1_500.gif

tumblr_mdj1jkb9Al1qz9opxo1_500.jpg

really though am i the only one creeped out by NPCs who say that

I don't have a screenshot, but I always thought that Sailor on the SS Anne who accosts you as soon as you walk into his cabin with 'I like feisty kids like you!' was super creepy.

Although not as creepy as this guy:

tumblr_mhi0izjVS51r10odho1_500.jpg

I brought my Krookodile to the dream world and his DW artwork frequently makes him look like he's preparing to devour someone's Pokémon every time I enter a house.

shadydw.jpg

I don't find the ones with the pokemon name changing the meaning of the sentence amusing but immature and a bit crude.

I don't have a screenshot, but I always thought that Sailor on the SS Anne who accosts you as soon as you walk into his cabin with 'I like feisty kids like you!' was super creepy.

Although not as creepy as this guy:

tumblr_mhi0izjVS51r10odho1_500.jpg

tumblr_mh4gdbNGac1qdgqnho1_500.png

Found these on tumblr.

Now these are epic as the title of the thread calls for! I don't think I've ever noticed that Slateport dude, PETIPHILE MUCH! O_O

Sorry I don't have any to share.

I don't think I've ever noticed that Slateport dude

I could be wrong but it looks like Game Freak in Lilycove. Which means you can't justify it with "maybe in-universe there are older tubers, you just don't see them", because he's aware that it's a game and that all the tubers are really young.

So yeah, creepy :P

I could be wrong but it looks like Game Freak in Lilycove. Which means you can't justify it with "maybe in-universe there are older tubers, you just don't see them", because he's aware that it's a game and that all the tubers are really young.

So yeah, creepy :P

True, I just noticed scrolling back over it now that it wasn't the Slateport building were you get the six pack of soda. My mind was on auto pilot because thats where I associate tubers in that game. Derp! XD

I think the reason they are tubers is because they are kids who can't swim, adult tubers would actually be swimmers.

Back
Top Bottom