• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Edit the post above you

No, the Master is a bad guy. Waiting for the Simmocalypse is a bad idea, and thousands of fangirls are living their lives wrong.

I'm not one of those. Why focus on the dark corners of the Time Lord Citadel when you have the shadows of the forest? That is a more natural kind of darkness, one that doesn't attract evil. And yet maybe affected by forces beyond comprehension... We don't know much about the ladybugs in Lady Time's castle garden.

I'm not one of those. Why focus on the evil pears that invade houses when you have the stupid apples? That is a more natural kind of stupidity, one that doesn't attract nerds. And yet maybe affected by forces beyond comprehension... We don't know much about the beans in my garden.
Evil beans, stupid pears... I'm confused.

Back
Top Bottom