• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Oranges and Lemons - Reborn

Kinova

puppy-sized elephants
Welcome to Oranges and Lemons, back from the dead and ready to roll~

I suppose I should put some examples here, yes?

Splices:

Feralleon.png
Dittank.png
darkzor.png
luoh.png

Revamps:

g-rattata_revamp.png
g-weedle_revamp.png

(Oh, revamped Trainers too)

trainerrevamp1.png
trainerrevamp6.png
trainerrevamp4.png

Devamps:

aggron_rb.png
rayquaza_gsc.png
milktank_devamp.png
typlosion_devamp.png

Custom Trainers:

texifer_trainer2.png
texifer_trainer.png
kai_disgaea1.png
spoon_trainer2.png

Morphs:

jynx_morph.png
milktank_morph.png
rayquaza_morph.png

Pillow Shades:

milktank_pillow.png
blastoise_pillow.png

Recolours:

suired.png
artired.png
kyred.png

Overworlds:

kai_overworld.png
shinyflygon_overworld.png
shinyjirachi_overworld.png

Eggs:

Spirigy_egg.png
arceus_egg.png
spinda_egg.png

Retypes (NEW):

torterra_electric.png
rayquayza_dark.png
sloking_grass.png

Icy Pokémon:

icyscizor.png
icyluxray.png
icycubone.png

Other (reposes, minor edits, other stuff...):

typhlosion_repose.png
mew_kimono.png

(But no scratches. I’m terrible at them, please don’t ask.)

And that’s it, for now. Please note that transparency is not included, at least for the moment. Try asking Shining Eevee if you want something made transparent. If there's something you want that isn't here (besides scratches) then feel free to ask about it, I'll have a go at most things.

I'm also putting a limit of four sprite requests per person at any one time, so I don't get overrun, mmkay? With credit, you don't have to display it but just don't claim you made the sprite youself, it's pretty lame.

Happy requesting~

Last edited:
Posting with some sprites that were made before the database fry - unfortunately I can't remember if I posted them before, or who they were requested by. Eh.

aggron_rb.png
gardevoir_rb.png
loudred_rb.png

jynx_morph.png
jynx_pillow.png

wartortle_pillow.png

This one's for Ayame, I remember:
mew_kimono.png

Enjoy... whoever they were for. x3;

Oh, shoot. I completely forgot about these. Huge apologies to you both, and I'll be sure to remember from now on. ><;

Terry:
piporita.png

And Tropiking:
charmeleon_rb.png
rhydon_rb.png

All this recent spriting activity, reminds of me the old days of TCOD, when I used to strive for everything I assume, people are thriving for these days. *sniff sniff* Ah, the memories....

Nevertheless, you do a fine job with your edited trainers. Keep practicing those, usually people seem have trouble doing trainers. The better you get, the more requests you just may receive. ^_^

Before I start, Grimdour, which generation of sprites do you want it as? R/B or G/S/C?

Blastoise, your sprite:

sloking_grass.png

And two of Terry's... I think I'll put a limit on how many sprites you can request at a time. You do realise you just requested sixteen sprites at once? x_x

fire_leafeon.png
icyleafeon.png

Thanks, Erika, I appreciate that. :3 I'll keep practicing.

ooo when you get some time, can you make me a Retype of Torterra? can you change it to Electric? that might be too hard, maybe just a water type.

Hmm...I has request. ;3

Can you try and make a custom trainer like this person please? The front of the school attire is the same as Yuki's in this picture.

For Caazper (your name is fun to say :D), I did the original request you asked for, the electric retype:

torterra_electric.png

It's a bit big, but it sure was fun to make.

Mewtwo's recolors:

fire_mewtwo.png
icymewtwo.png

icymew.png
fire_mew.png

And I'll get started on Erika's soon. Grimdour, if you haven't specified which gen you want by the time I finish Erika's, I'll just pick one and get on with it. :3

Oh, I've forgotten to save the awesome trainer with the scarf you made for me as a request, and my aplogizes ^w^; Edit: Nevermind, eh, sorry.

I'm really of fond of your work, and as Erika said the trainers you've made are excellent. I'd critic, but I haven't done a sprite in eons, and I don't believe I'm qualified to do so. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom