• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hey, guess what?

Bk_Enteimon

*Digimon Disguised as a Pokemon*
THIS PAGE IS NOW OPEN TO FREINDLY REQUESTS SUCH AS DEMENTED TAKES ON POKEMON AS SEEN BELOW BECUASE I'M COOL LIKE THAT BUT I NEED SOME TIME TO FINISH THEM SINCE SCHOOL IS GOING ON... *Phyew!*

I can drawer.

Might as well start with Pokemon...

You know all them ornery Rattatas that used to drive you nuts?
Not anymore

"Your Cuter Than I Recall (Love Me Do)"

Also, Dragons are relavent... sorta...

"Dark Hatchling" *PhotoShop Edited Version*

By the way, One Piece rocks your PokeSocks.

"Good Morning" *BackGroundless Version*

And some random Emoness.

"Gaurdian Angel"

Self portrate to fool those who don't know what I really look like.

"Stormy River Dock"

The cover for a Comic I'm writing.

"Goop Isle Cover" *Photoshop Edited Version*

"CANNIBALZ!"

"Kirby's Revenge"

Some art for my freind, the Cannibal Vice Prez, which consists of two of her (?) many avatars.

"Cannibal Vice Prez"

Some art for the President of Maids of Moe, who adopted me and is a very small and wrathful P[h]enguin.

"Mistress of MoM"

For a while the guy who tries to eat kirby was my avatar, so...

"Me of MoM"

MY CRAZY AWESOME KILLER ROBOT GUY IN A ZOOT SUIT, BOOYAH!
*Actually a parody of the back of a record cover*

"W00t Suit"

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
D:< This thread needs more comments, seriously, any of you reading this need to get off your lazy bum and comment (or update if you're Enteimon.)

<3 That Raticate is more adorable than one normally is. I really adore that pose it has, though Raticate's arm are a bit low. I like how you've drawn the tail, and managed to make it cute. I'm amazed that you've made an adorable Raticate with beady eyes. I just adore how you used watercolors (or makers ?), and it's a nice treat, too; I haven't seen watercolors in some time. Lovely cherry (I'm guessing from the length of the stem) you drew there :3

I hope to see more art from you <3~

Oh, wow, you've got a pretty unique style. I love all the details on the dragon pictures.
Raticate is so cute in that picture... <3
I like how you drew its mouth. I can't draw, or I would probably gush in-depth. I just know that you have some good stuff here.
I like the pose in that one picture (the self-portrait?).
It makes me want to draw, but when I draw, eyes tend to burn.

:D

Aaaaw! Gee, thanks guys!

Heheh!

Yeah, I really like Raticates and thought it'd be nice if one were cuddly for a change-- it was my very first time drawing one so, yeah... I was working of an old card; http://www.wagglepop.com/auction/images/imgupld/510098_1.jpg

I had to kinda improvise...

I think I got lucky with the dragon; I studied from som books for a while and then I drew that being the first time using an art pen...

I'll try to finish more stuff and post it; I have a comic piece I can put up right now. :)

Okey, here's mah prologue!

It's kind of long...

*INSERT EPIC COMIC HERE*

*scrollz up fer epic comicness*

Last edited:
That's cool with me.

I could probably have it done a day, but I'm pretty buisy so...

Maybe I'll make this a request place?

*I uze Markerz Dezguized az water colorz*

You're a really good artist. These are pure win. "Kirby's Revenge" and "Dark Hatchling" are my favorites.
For a suggestion, you could draw a Buizel swimming in a river or something. The idea just randomly popped into my head.

I suggest *coughcough* a dragon of some type, with its wings showing. Dark hatchling is awesome, and I'd want to see what you can do for wings. Just for the record, I can't do eyes or faces on anything, and my wings... are epic fail.

That's cool with me.

I could probably have it done a day, but I'm pretty buisy so...

Maybe I'll make this a request place?

*I uze Markerz Dezguized az water colorz*
Hooray. Take your time, and have fun. I'll be waiting to see the finished product.

Kay, thanks guys!

Guess I'll be buisy for a while! It'll be good practice though, so... what do you mean by "Huddling" by the way?

Right!

I was thinking of FootBall, for some reason... which is odd, since I don't even like football... XD

Aw man, these are great! My art seems pathetic compared to yours...ah well, I guess that these could be motivation to get better.

Back
Top Bottom