• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[OOC/Sign-up]Sinnoh Folk Story 2

Hmm...at this point, sure. This needs new blood, but only if you think you can handle using two characters. Good luck.

Okay. I made sprites, but photobucket doesn't work on my computer, so I have to rsort back to imageshack :/

Name: Espio Lements
Pokémorph: Espeon
Appearance: When in human form, he is tall in stature, taller than most fourteen-year-olds should be, and lanky. His hair is mousy brown and a little shorter than shoulder length but spiky at the same time. (as in anime spiky) His eyes are purple. He has an Espeon gem which he keeps in his pocket and used for his medium. When in Pokémon form, he has a darker gem and darker eyes.
Personality: Very introverted, and only has real "conversations" when important, with his teacher, or or with his twin sister, Eclipse, and even then its mental, by Eclipse thinking, Espio reading her mind and Espio telepathing. Loves to be alone, and when he has to be with someone, he prefers Eclipse. Cares for no one except his teacher and Eclipse.
History: Espio and Eclipse were raised in a small town with almost no friends besides each other. Their parents had actually died around their seventh birthday, and they were raising themselves from there. Not long after, they met two strange people who took them in and taught them how to transform into Pokémorphs.

Right before their 13th birthday, Espio's teacher revealed himself to be Mewtwo.
Teacher: Mewtwo
Other: Espio is not his real name; he adopted that name after transforming into an Espeon, and the spirits name was Espio. (real names are informed later) Has the remnant of an Espeon gem that he focuses his powers into to transform.

Name: Eclipse Lements
Pokemorph: Umbreon
Appearance: Human form: A little shorter than her twin, but still kinda tall. Hair is back length and the excact shade of brown as Espio's. It is wavy. Has clear blue eyes. Pokémon form: Has the same shade of eyes as her human form. Where the black is on her pelt is a lighter color, like a dark gray.
Personality: Very introverted, and only has real "conversations" when important, with her teacher, or or with her twin brother, Espio, and even then its mental, by Eclipse thinking, Espio reading her mind and Espio telepathing. Loves to be alone, and when she has to be with someone, she prefers Espio. Cares for everyone and thinks everyone deserves a chance.
History:Espio and Eclipse were raised in a small town with almost no friends besides each other. Their parents had actually died around their seventh birthday, and they were raising themselves from there. Not long after, they met two strange people who took them in and taught them how to transform into Pokémorphs.

Right before their 13th birthday, Eclipse's teacher revealed herself to be Mew.
Teacher: Mew
Other: Again, Umbreon is spirit, Eclipse isn't real name, yadda yadda yadda. Also, the Umbreon's name is Eclipse, but goes by Moon. Had part of an Umbreon's pelt the focuses her power into to transform.

=D?

EDIT: Ugh, stupid imageshack broken link =/

Last edited:
Okay. I made sprites, but photobucket doesn't work on my computer, so I have to rsort back to imageshack :/

Name: Espio Lements
Pokémorph: Espeon
Appearance:
espiolements.png
But when not transformed, his hair is mousy brown.
Personality: Very introverted, and only has real "conversations" when important, with his teacher, or or with his twin sister, Eclipse, and even then its mental, by Eclipse thinking, Espio reading her mind and Espio telepathing. Loves to be alone, and when he has to be with someone, he prefers Eclipse. Cares for no one except his teacher and Eclipse.
History: Espio and Eclipse were raised in a small town with almost no friends besides each other. Their parents had actually died around their seventh birthday, and they were raising themselves from there. Not long after, they met two strange people who took them in and taught them how to transform into Pokémorphs.

Right before their 13th birthday, Espio's teacher revealed himself to be Mewtwo.
Teacher: Mewtwo
Other: The Espeon that's transparent is the spirit of the Espeon he transforms into. Also, Espio is not his real name; he adopted that name after transforming into an Espeon, and the spirits name was Espio.

Name: Eclipse Lements
Pokemorph: Umbreon
Appearance:
eclipselements.png
When not transformed, hair is mausy brown, like Espio's.
Personality: Very introverted, and only has real "conversations" when important, with her teacher, or or with her twin brother, Espio, and even then its mental, by Eclipse thinking, Espio reading her mind and Espio telepathing. Loves to be alone, and when she has to be with someone, she prefers Espio. Cares for everyone and thinks everyone deserves a chance.
History:Espio and Eclipse were raised in a small town with almost no friends besides each other. Their parents had actually died around their seventh birthday, and they were raising themselves from there. Not long after, they met two strange people who took them in and taught them how to transform into Pokémorphs.

Right before their 13th birthday, Eclipse's teacher revealed herself to be Mew.
Teacher: Mew
Other: Again, Umbreon is spirit, Eclipse isn't real name, yadda yadda yadda. Also, the Umbreon's name is Eclipse, but goes by Moon.

=D?

EDIT: Ugh, stupid imageshack broken link =/

Hey, before you start to post...I still need you to have some form of item that you use as a medium for the pokemon. It's ok to have spirits, I just need a item of sorts...or a pelt. Pelts work very well.

And as always, I'm going to need to know what's going on and how I should jump in because for me getting into a moving RP is like jumping onto a moving train D:

We are all standing in the meet place...just show up, introduce yourself and get ready to go.

Dunno 'bout you guys, but joining RPs already in progress is always so awkward to me.

Name: Silas Northcut

Pokemorph: Lucario (Okeys? O_O I'll change it if you want me to. *CoughcoughXaldincough*)

Appearance: Shaggy black hair and jade green eyes, about 5'10". He wears a green and white jacket over a black t-shirt (Just a little tight (:) and blue jeans. When transformed, he retains his hair and his eyes. His Lucario Pelt is hidden on his left shoulder under his jacket. Here's a somewhat cool picture of him. You can't see his front side, but still, you can get the general idea.

Personality: Generally, He's just plain rude. Always focused on training his body to be better than before, with the thought that the strong survive, and the weak perish. He thinks of most people as assets, and weak. Nonetheless, the does know the right thing to do when it matters most. He's good at heart, but even he doesn't think so.

History: Silas' family was wealthy, and part of his life was training to defend himself. (His own choice.) He left at 16, hating the pampering and respect he got from money, wanting respect from other things, like his strength. For the past year, he's been training in solitude, focusing his body and mind to nature, who he has adapted his rule from. The Strong Survive. His real training began when he met Mewtwo. He was given the Pelt he uses to transform then.

Teacher: Mewtwo (Okeys?)

Other: Anybody, feel free to become his rival or lover or whatever. Just remember, Lovers will not necessarily be respected. Least. Not at first.

BTW, pelt-ness is more win than an Easter bunny on the Moon with Marshmallows!

Last edited:
Nah, it's ok, you might be the only person who Ven sees as a worthy training partner and I am sorry for not being online for awhile, but BOTH of my computers got fried so...........

*gloms Yosh* Sure you can play, hun~

One thing though, you need a medium or pelt in your form...like, the thing that changes you into a pokemon. After that, you can make your appearance~

Name: Rianna
Pokemorph: Charizard
Appearance: Quite small for her age. She has short, black, scruffy hair and black eyes. She always feels hot so she never wears anything with sleeves. Her arms are covered in tattoos, and she wears a necklace made of Charizard scales.
Personality: She's extremelly badass and will do anything to win. She's also a gothic and a loner. She has pyromanic urges, but can control them. She stored years of anger in the back of her mind, which she tends to let out when she has to fight.
History: She grew up on the streets as member of various gangs. Because she was always seen as felow member and never as friend, she became a loner. She remembered every single misdeed done to her, and stored them in the back of her mind so that she could get her revenge some day.
Teacher: Mewtwo.
Other: everybody do the moonwalk!

Back
Top Bottom