• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Chrome Gym Leader Tournament (ENDS AUGUST 7TH)

^discharge deals 68%-74%* damage. two min hits would still have KOed even accounting for roost and lefties.

technicaly, more. this is perfect+ spd on skarm with min spa on porygon, you probably don't have perfect+ spd, and I have 56 points of spa investment.

Lost to srsreservoir. He had 3 Pokémon remaining.
3-0 to him, I guess, is the statistic?

flinching abuse is so so so so so cheap.

disconnect from little monster at 6-1 with choice scarf jirachi locked on fire punch against scizor.

please present satisfactory explanation.

A storm over Illinois knocked out our power and router, I am on my phone at the moment. 6-0 loss if you want, or else disqualification. You and Kratos decide based on circumstances.

Okay, so according to my dad, "a breaker was flipped" or something like that, apparently from power surges. We now have internet again, but even if I stay in the tournament with just the 6-0 loss, I won't be battling for a few days, because I need time to work on a new team.

I'm guessing total pokemon left at the end of all the battles...which leaves you, sreservoir, at 4.

That's correct. I wish there were a more satisfactory way to handle things, but it'll do for now.

I won't disqualify you for the power outage, Little Monster, but I think it's probably fairest to give sreservoir the 6-0.

Question. If, after this tournament is over, have gyms, can we battle other forum users in unofficial, just-for-fun battles? I mean, not battles for the badge, just casual battles?
...with our gym teams?

Yes, that's that the battle tower thread is for. :P Or PMs, of course. As long as both parties realize and agree that no badge is at stake, it's fine.

Just a warning, I'm going to essentially be unavailable from the 3rd of August until the deadline, the 7th of August, due to a family holiday. Though I will have internet access, I will be available at a very limited number of times.

Apologies.

I believe it says in the gym rules thread that leaders can still battle casually (and if it doesn't, it should).

Back
Top Bottom