• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

(sign-ups) Quest of the Demigods (Pokemon Crossover)

Kronos

(My first Roleplay here. Yay)

This is a Pokemon Crossover of the Percy Jackson series. A group of demigods, or sons/daughters of legendary Pokemon, must band together to stop an unseen enemy from unleashing the legendary Pokemon. Do the demigods stand a chance against them or will their parents forever be chained by the stranger? Only you have the power to stop the stranger and, if it comes down to it, your own parents.

Sign-up Form

Name:
Appearance:
Parent (which parent is a legendary)
History:
Weopen/tools:
Any other details:

I wanna join!!! (save me a spot, please)

Name: Jacen Ralvarn
Appearance: a teenager with medium-cut black hair and blue eyes. He wears a black outfit consisting of black pants, a black jacket and a white tee-shirt.
Parent: Mewtwo
History:
Born as an orphan, Jacen was always the outcast of the group. He discovered his powers of telepathy and psychics during a school fight where he was kicked out. He has no idea who his father or mother was, though he always believed that his father was a famous psychic.
Weopen/tools: a sword he forms using aura.
Any other details:

I guess I'll join. A little fill in on the Percy Jackson storyline basics and such would be nice, though, seeing as I don't know what it is. If you could just PM me some basic info, Kronos, so I can better understand the crossover and such, that would be nice. Thanks.

Name: Terrence (Terry) Hearthill (Har-thill)
Appearance: A boy who looks around 16 years old, about 5' 8" with medium length brown hair and hazel eyes, and pale skin. His has bags under his eyes usually, and always looks a little worn and messy. Wears glasses. Often wears an outfit consisting of grey cargo pants, an open brown zip-up hoodie and a navy blue t-shirt. Thin build.
Parent: Father, Giratina
History: Terrence grew up with his mother, in a fairly basic lifestyle. He was picked on in school for his "nerdy" smarts, and one day he lost it, and when he did, he nearly killed a student and scared off the others with shadowy claws that strangled the one that was caught. After this display, he was given up to foster care, his mother scared of what he might do. She left him with a pendant made from some unknown crystal, though. He's been living in a foster home, mostly alone, since then, and has been unable to sleep much since his powers manifested. He sometimes practices with them, and other times is scared to use them.
Weapon/tools: Shadowy claws he can create from any amount of darkness or energy, other forms of shadow powers, he can "grow wings" using shadow energy and fly for a short time.
Any other details:

Back
Top Bottom