• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Council of Justice: Return of the Shiranaks

BlasTech

From the Future
Okay, this shall be, I think, my first RP I made here, so here it goes.

The Council of Justice is an intergalatic alliance of superbeings dedicated to protecting the weak and innocent regardless of where. Their headquarters are located in Glastron City, on the planet Earth.

Their greatest enemy would be the Shiranak Empire, a huge empire once led by Lord Aberon. Shiranaks are grey-skinned aliens that have the ability to adapt and obtain various powers, hence making them seemingly unbeatable.

So, now, onto the story

It has been 5 years since the Council rose up to stop the Shiranak Empire from conquering Earth and it is now at peace. The Council has recruited new heroes in an effort to train them. Rumors have been spread that the Shiranak Empire may rise again, this time stronger. Whether the rumors are true or not, it shall be your duty as a member of the Council to prevent the second war. Would you have the strength to stop the Shiranaks before they rise?

If you do, then, please take your time to fill out the following form so you may join the Council in their fight.

Sign-up Form

Name (your character's real name. Include first and last):
Hero Name (his/her name that they go by):
Appearance (what your character looks like, in costume and/or out of costume):
History (optional. If you wish to fill out the History, then please include origin of powers)
Powers (what powers does yur character have):
Items/weopons(what items or weopens does he/she carry):
Other Details:

I shall join you on this as well. My form:

Name: Gyria Shuradan
Hero Name: Blademaster
Age At least 1,000 years old, though he looks as if he's 17.
Appearance:
History (optional. If you wish to fill out the History, then please include origin of powers)
Powers: immortality (only part way. He can still be injured and hurt) and supreme fighting abilities
Items/weopons: Two katanas that fuel his immortality.
Other Details: None

If this RP goes well, I might make the rest of the series, Project Elementra and War of the Machines.

May I please join, please???

Name: Jacen Ralvarn
Hero Name: Flashfire
Appearance: Normally, he is the average teen. He wears a black outfit consisting of a black jacket, a white teeshirt, and black pants. However, when he is ready to become Flashfire, he takes off his jacket and ignites into a flaming being covered in fire with red eyes and long claws.
History: Jacen Ralvarn moved to Glastron City due to the fact the Council was stationed there. One day, his class decided to go to the Glastron Reseach Center where they would be demostrating a new technology that would enable a human to travel at possible supersonic speed. The device was known as Mithord.

During the demostration, one of the scientists accidently caused the device to explode, coating everyone in the room with Mithord shards. being that the class was safe behind a metal wall, they were safe. However, Jacen went in to investigate. When he did, he got some of the shards as well and fell unconscious.

When he awoke the next morning, he learned that the Mithord shards have mutated and joined in with his skin cells. Howver, he also learned that he was among the two that survived. The other was the scientist that caused the explosion.

The next day at school, he got into a fight where he learned of his power. He ended up erupting in a violet outburst of heat and became a flaming being that travels at supersonic speed, just as the Mithord intended to do. When he calmed down and returned to normal, he realized he now had the abilities that the Mithord had plus due to the explosion, something more. Unfortunately, He was expelled from the school after the fight, who deemed him too dangerous. After much research and training, he soon gained complete control of the other side of him and joined the Council, naming himself Flashfire.
Powers: Superspeed and controls fire
Items/weopens: None
Other Details: his speed ability is extreme. He moves so fast, it would seem as if he had teleported instead of ran. Also, the other scientist is Jacen's main enemy Shadowfire.

Oh wow, awesome character Blazer. You are accepted. Now, I need one more character and we can start. That is a great history too. Maybe you can assist me in develpoing Glastron and such.

Back
Top Bottom