• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions At The Opera Tonight

Zora of Termina

forget your high society
Pronoun
fucking guess
Been a while. Maybe I'll keep up with this thing this time.

Hello.
My name is Zora.
I like to draw.
Sometimes I draw on my tablet

can_i_be_saved__by_antipathiczora-d4s9f4o.png

final_song_by_antipathiczora-d4s1ja1.png

i__ll_stain_the_streets_by_antipathiczora-d4s8kgl.png

all_debts_are_paid_by_antipathiczora-d4s52ui.png

at_the_opera_tonight_by_antipathiczora-d4sbq9f.png

[linked for gigantic]

[linked for gigantic]

But sometimes I draw on paper

draconequui.jpg

giggle-at-the-ghosty.png

bonking.png

chaos.png

[linked because possibly nsfw? (blood, nudity) if i'm not allowed to have this linked please let me know]

And I think that's about i-
Ponies.

strawberry-wine.png

hiding-storm.png

explode.png

beautiful-mess.png

summers-end.png

white-liar.png

I've tagged this thread Suggestions, but don't be surprised if I never get around to it if I don't /really/ like the idea. I'm pretty lazy.

Oh!
I actually didn't know you drew things, Zora. But you do and it is actually very pretty. I like how simple and clean it looks, it reminds when you cut shapes out of different coloured papers and arrange them so that they form a picture. If I was to give some sort of constructive criticism it would be that I think your humans looks a bit stiff, but that's a problem I see all over the place.

Your style reminds me a bit of El Goonish Shive and I would say that's a good thing.

Oh!
I actually didn't know you drew things, Zora. But you do and it is actually very pretty. I like how simple and clean it looks, it reminds when you cut shapes out of different coloured papers and arrange them so that they form a picture. If I was to give some sort of constructive criticism it would be that I think your humans looks a bit stiff, but that's a problem I see all over the place.

Your style reminds me a bit of El Goonish Shive and I would say that's a good thing.
Yes, I actually draw quite often, I just haven't put a thread up here since 2008.
I've been actively trying to work on that, as it happens. I can safely say I'm a lot better than I was at drawing people even this time last year... and by that I mean I can draw people who aren't constantly looking to the side and/or with emo bangs covering the far side of their face now.
It's just now I have trouble with arm length. And stiffness. And hands. HAAAAAAAANDS.

anyway
what-am-i-doing-with-my-life.png

bluh.png

kekekekeke...~

That and the really creepy one about candy-coating or something...
~<3
I'm officially stalking your art now. Please do more, especially..what ever that candy-coated stuff is. Is that a reference to something, or is it random creepy?

Back
Top Bottom