• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

NationStates

Zexion

All the right shades, on the wrong page.
Pronoun
he
I saw this was done once before, back in 2008. But, I want to know how many of you play. I just started because of a post one of TCoD's members posted, linking to their NationState. I clicked on the link and it looked interesting enough, so I joined and now play.

My nation is The Commonwealth Kialga in the Kingdom of Sweden.
The nation is one of Moralistic Democracy.

So, do any other TCoDers play? And if so, what is your nation?

Alright, even though it's been a while since the last post, and a bit late anyways, if anyone's noticed there's currently a zombie apocalypse for April Fool's. And I believe Doct has been thoroughly fucked over, too.

Back
Top Bottom