• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

A Few Requests

Superbird

Fire emblem is great
There are some pokémon I've been having trouble getting my hands on in my Black version. Not the version exclusives, mind you (I managed to get THOSE off the GTS), but some other stuff. Wanted list:

~Snivy line, preferably Snivy itself
~Tepig line, preferably Tepig itself
~Tirtouga line, preferably Tirtouga itself. I picked Archen, nobody on GTS negotiations will give me one, and the GTS offers are too outrageous.
~Thundurus: This can be temporary, I just need it long enough to catch Landorus.

In return, I can offer one of pretty much everything else in the Pre-national 'dex.

Also: Is there anyone who knows how to (and is good at) cloning pokémon in the Fourth generation? If so, I'd like to request them to clone my competitive team so that I can battle on the fourth generation at the same time as the fifth generation, while not having to get rid of either of them.

Thank anyone in advance!

I can give you a Snivy, though I would like an Oshawott in return. Also, I can temporarily loan you my Thundurus if I can borrow your Tornadus as well after you're finished capturing Landorus.

I can get you a spare tirtouga and tepig. I'd like a zweilous if that's possible?

BEGIN ROUND TWO!

I've just finished the Kanto 'Dex. Except for the things I don't have and can't get. That'd be

•Bulbasaur Line
•Meowth Line
•Mankey Line
•Farfetch'd
•Hitmonchan (not as much, since I can breed Hitmonlee for Tyrogue)
•Chansey
•Scyther
•Elekid/Electabuzz line
•Pinsir
•Kabuto Line
•Snorlax/Munchlax

In addition, I also need Zapdos and Mew. But for those (as well as Pinsir, Chansey and Farfetch'd), I'd be willing to trade-tradeback. In return I can offer pretty much anything else in Kanto or Unova.

Thirdly, if anyone would be willing, I also need quite a few evolution stones, and have no idea how to make Black City stock them.
•Fire Stone x2
•Water Stone x3
•Leaf Stone x3

I have a bulbasaur and a few other things in Soulsilver if you're using that, but I think the only thing I have on White is farfetch'd.

I also have one leaf stone that I don't plan to use, but I only have one.

I can't think of anything I want right now (possibly a modest or timid larvesta, and if you don't have one you could borrow mine for breeding) but a skill link cincinno/mincinno whatever is the unevolved form would be nice. And on Soulsilver maybe some things with egg moves?

I have a bulbasaur and a few other things in Soulsilver if you're using that, but I think the only thing I have on White is farfetch'd.

I also have one leaf stone that I don't plan to use, but I only have one.

I can't think of anything I want right now (possibly a modest or timid larvesta, and if you don't have one you could borrow mine for breeding) but a skill link cincinno/mincinno whatever is the unevolved form would be nice. And on Soulsilver maybe some things with egg moves?

Yeah, on Black and White. I can trade fourth gen, and am willing to take things on that game, but anything I give you will have to come from gen. 5—I've already transferred everything of worth from all my 4th gen. games.

@LS99—If you would be willing, that'd be amazing; anything I could get you in return?

@Mai—Uh, I'll look into the Minccino, see if I can set up a breeding chain for that...The larvesta I can definitely do, though. And a farfetch'd would be lovely!~

Okay then. Skill Link is the Dream World ability, not a move (I don't think you can chain Dream World abilities, maybe?). I have a scyther and I might have an elekid or something on Soulsilver; I'll check in a second.

You can, females can pass on their abilities. It would require a complex chain, but lemme see what I get from the DW today and then I'll see what I can do.

Technically...Oh wait

If you get a female with a DW ability, then she can pass the ability on. So theoretically it /is/ possible to get egg moves on a pokémon with a DW ability.

Yep, you can. I'm breeding drought vulpix with hypnosis. Some of you can have some, I guess; I'm breeding for females so you can have the one or two that are male or maybe some with natures I don't want.

Anyway, it turns out I don't have an elekid. Also, I'd like the larvesta to be female as well so sorry if it's hard.

I clone on Gen 4.

I can also get you everything on your Kanto Pokédex, and trade/tradeback the Mew and Zapdos that you need.

Too late for the cloning, I already transferred 'em. No more gen. 4 battling for me~

But if you'd be willing I'd love you eternally. (not that way.) Can I get you anything in return?

Hrmmm. Seeing as I have all of the Legends in my Dex (Arceus the only one that I don't own), there's not much. I have a shop on Serebii, it's here, so whatever I don't have there.

Back
Top Bottom