• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Song Choice Mafia VI: Bullet's Remix [Night 0]

/was ninja'd.

Look people. Explain yourselves. Obviously you know something, either your inspector, follower, /whatever. You've already put yourself OUT THERE by voting for them with such blatant disregard for secrecy. You might as well tell why, otherwise I'm not believing this charade. It just all screams ALIEN!

I'm not innocent. But there is enough Mafia left and we had a talk, none of you are close to finding the rest. Even if you off me, more and more will die. Have fun.

-48 hour phases. Extensions might be given if deemed necessary.
-There is no restriction on abstains.
-Out-of-thread communication is NOT allowed.
-Be active! I will do inactive kills. If there's any reason you can't participate let me know ahead of time if you can.
-Have fun guys, really that's what this is for.

^Prime example of alien baiting.

^Or prim example of a terrorist.

Your pick. I vote don't lynch them and let the mafia take care of him. I highly doubt that they've spoken to the mafia because There is no out of thread communication. If they're not mafia, they shouldn't be able to talk to them.

Out of thread communication is allowed for Mafia members. That's for like a doctor to talk to somebody else to see if they're innocent. Mafia talking to each other is one of the core rules of Mafia.

OrngSumb said:
Out of thread communication is allowed for Mafia members. That's for like a doctor to talk to somebody else to see if they're innocent. Mafia talking to each other is one of the core rules of Mafia.

I know the rules, I'm not a newbie by any means.

I'm not innocent. But there is enough Mafia left and we had a talk, none of you are close to finding the rest. Even if you off me, more and more will die. Have fun.

In this post it's heavily implied that not that you're not a member of the cookie cutter mafia, so to speak. Only the MAFIA can speak to each other. It doesn't go by alignment, it goes by roles. You're third party. Not a mafia member. Judging by how I sus[ect how these other's are following you, it's a cult.

You're lying through your teeth.

This isn't just any other Mafia game. Mafia Poisoner was allowed in the Mafia discussions. And that post didn't imply that I was an outsider. It clearly says "we", as in "the Mafia", had a discussion. Not "the Mafia and I, who isn't in the Mafia".

This isn't just any other Mafia game. Mafia Poisoner was allowed in the Mafia discussions. And that post didn't imply that I was an outsider. It clearly says "we", as in "the Mafia", had a discussion. Not "the Mafia and I, who isn't in the Mafia".

"But there is enough Mafia left and we had a talk..."

^ Implies third person when referring to mafia. Also refers to a lack of game knowledge. No mafia members have yet been removed from the game. By saying 'there is enough Mafia left', you glance at the not truth that there is a reduced amount of Mafia aligned players that there was when the game began.

In other words, you're backtracking.

A further point to the truth that you are not one of the original mafia aligned players, but are, indeed, something else. It also glances at the fact that you anticipate your own death, a sign that you are, indeed, eager to die, which would be the intended win path of an activated alien.

Further on that fact, if you were a standard mafia, you would be a failure anyways. The standard mafia poisoner's kill happens the full day phase AFTER the initial target. So if you targeted them N1 they would would be found dead on D3. (As far as I know, I was a poisoner in the Tales of Symphonia game a while back.) (This would also point to the idea that the mafia have specialized kill roles, which have yet to have shown themselves.) You may, I guess, have just revealed yourself much to the supposed dismay of your fellow mafia, who would, in the terms of a safest approach to not being found out, would vote for you should it come up. They would want you dead, and no association. (unless of course this is a tactic to blind side me, in that case, kudos and good luck.) This has yet to be seen.

Your move, poisoner.

On a final note, still waiting for Sunflower to explain why she votes for VM.

Phantom. Forget Wargle. They can die later. I want you dead now. I know that no Mafia have died yet. Maybe my wording was wrong but we're still at full force. Also, Wargle was targeted awhile back, so they should have been dead by poison by now unless I keep getting roleblocked.

Phantom. Forget Wargle. They can die later. I want you dead now. I know that no Mafia have died yet. Maybe my wording was wrong but we're still at full force. Also, Wargle was targeted awhile back, so they should have been dead by poison by now unless I keep getting roleblocked.

Oh really? The 'you pissed me off because you found me out and now I vote to lynch you' trick? I am please to know I pissed you off. You do realize no one's gonna fall for that?

Because you're lying.

It's always safest to assume !!ALIEN!!when you are mafia and a kill doesn't go through. That counts for poison too. So it doesn't make sense that the mafia would let Wargle, or anyone they targetted and didn't get through, to be lynched. It'd be an all around bad idea. This further's my point.

I believe, that since this game is moving at a relatively safe and slow pace, that abstaining, may be the best option. Let the mafia deal with the 'extra weight' for now.

Oh m'lawd. I'm late to the party.

After reading through the thread, this is my take on things:
  • OrngSumb is very likely to be alien, because of baiting votes and generally not making any sense.
  • Coloursfall is likely the inspector, otherwise why would he vote me out of the blue?
  • Sunflower is probably Colours' lover, given the fact that she followed his lead with no explanation whatsoever.
  • Phantom likely needs to calm down. Seriously.

I'm not even going to try and convince you that I really am a miller, because
  1. Nobody will give a fuck; they just want to lynch, and
  2. Millers don't really help the town anyway.

What I will say is this, if you do lynch me, 2 other innocents will die. If that's not enough to make you change your mind, then go right ahead. Don't say I didn't warn you.

BTW, Cursed Miller is a very shitty role, Moony. Please don't ever use it again.

Okay after some reflection, here's a better idea, I'm gonna put the important bits in italics. I still think Wargle is the Active Alien so let's not lynch them. If anyone has a nightkill, use it on them. I'm also gonna retract my nomination of VM, but we shouldn't abstain either - I'll go with OrngSumb and go Phantom.

As for myself, I'm not going to state my role outright, because that is usually a death wish, but my continued survival at this point would be rather useful.

I don't get why we're believing someone who says they are mafia-aligned and is able to kill. About the Wargle being alien thing, I mean.

I don't get why we're believing someone who says they are mafia-aligned and is able to kill. About the Wargle being alien thing, I mean.

I don't. I already said I think OrngSumb is the alien. His song, in fact, pretty much screams "alien" if you read the lyrics.

ErMiGer. I is late. But bandwagon has formed.

*jumps onto*

Sorry Phantom.

What the fuck?

You're believing the alien?! I request an extension!!! I can't defend myself because I am not near a computer!

What the hell? This goes on the list of stupidest bandwagons ever. The alien picks me out out of frustration, and you bandwagon on it?!

Back
Top Bottom