• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Peeta was going to be played by Josh Hutcherson?

.../quickly googles

...oh what he's not even blonde >:C lame. This better not be right, sob.

It probably doesn't help that I've been picturing Peeta on the slightly-chubby side WHICH PROBABLY WONT HAPPEN.

I'm still gunna watch the hell out of this not matter what. I should re-read the books again. And maybe work on that stupid fanfic.

...maybe someone should make a thread for this so we don't clog the thread xD

...maybe someone should make a thread for this so we don't clog the thread xD

I was going to make a new fan club thread since the old one only had 20 some posts and died 8 months ago.
If I can just make a new one someone tell me whether its allowed and I so will

I was going to make a new fan club thread since the old one only had 20 some posts and died 8 months ago.
If I can just make a new one someone tell me and I so will

Eh, go ahead, I don't think anyone would mind.

...I almost wanna post my fic but it's 1. Incomplete, 2. I wrote most of it at like 4 AM after being up for 24 hours already SO IT'S RATHER STUPID, 3. has OCs.

Maybe post it on pastebin and link it in the club to laugh at, idk.

ANYWAY, going back to the "Fwee" aspect of the thread, I can't wait to finish my AMV.

:3 Only 15 seconds in after three hours, but it is 15 damn good seconds. Only downside to this is I'll take weeks to finish it. BUT WHATEVER MY HEAD IS SPINNING WITH IDEAS FOR THE CHORUS.

I drove a car. And am not dead. :D Granted this happened in a big parking lot with lots of room for error but DRIVING IS NOT SCARY. :D

Going camping today. Don't know whether this'll be good or bad, but let's hope for the best!

I just snuck the iPad out of my parents room while my mom was doing yoga :D

Mom and I ordered the 3DS and OoT for my birthday. Woo!

I'll have to buy other games with my own money though, but oh well. I still have my DS games, anyway. Except now I can finally trade with myself!

May have posted a thread already, but I am unbeleivably fwee at the new Avatar series coming out next year.

Also, I fixed a DS that didn't play any games using a paperclip. I AM A GENIUS. OR MACGYVER. :D

Hot tubs are amazing. For the first time since my AC died and I started having to sleep in a chair in the living room, I do not have back pain! Woooot \o/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom