• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kali's custom scenes: Avatars, Signatures, etc

Hi.I am Mew.Can you make an avatar for me of a Shiny Mew that says "Only in dreams..."(yes,with all the dots) for me?thanks!

Pokémon or creatures involved: Elipseon, which is an Umbreon with Espeon ears and the jewel from Espeon's forehead, Flareon neck fluff on neck. Has Umbreon colors exept for the jewel.(ie:Inside of ears are golden yellow like Umbreon's rings) And Lunipseon, also an Umbreon mixed with Espeon but has Umbreon ears and Espeon tail, no rings anywhere and has red/pink front paws.
Poses:Both sitting beside each other with their heads turned back, one paw is visable, each.
Background details:Toward Elipseon, a Solar Eclipse design and toward Lunipseon, a Lunar Eclipse design. Yellow/gold text at the bottom center saying "Moonshine and Sunshadow".
Use:Signature banner

Pokémon or creatures involved: Spheal, Castform, Porygon-2, Sandshrew and Smeargle(Please inform me if this is too much)
Poses: All five are sitting around a camfire in a forest clearing. We can see the front of the Spheal, Smeargle and Sandshrew and the backs of the Porygon-2 and Castorm (Ie. We are just behind and above the last two).
Use: In my signature, probably.

Please, and thank you in advance.

Wow, these are cool! Can I get one?

Pokemon or creatures involved: Fire Star, a Houndoom with gray fur, and orange bones/horns. the skull collar-like thing on it's neck is a necklace with a flame on it, Twilight, an Umbreon with pure white fur and black rings, Star, an Eevee that's yellow, and it's neck fluff is light brown, Candee, a Pikachu with pink fur, white cheeks, and white eartips, and last, Miko, a Quilava that's sky blue where her fur is normally blue, and pink where it's usally yellow, and her flames are dark blue. Let me know if that is too many Pokemon for ya!

Poses: Miko, Candee, and Star are chasing each other, while Fire Star is trying to make a fire, with Twilight curled up asleep.

Background: A starry sky and the moon is shining bright. The friends are on a grassy field with flowers scattered here and there. The text is BFF's~ (Yes, even the ~ if you don't mind!)

Use: Signature!

Thanks in advance!

Hi Kali,
Could you make me a banner with a male Luxio and a female Shiny Quilava? Could they be standing in a forest while the Luxio Has sparks dancing around her? And could there be text that says: What it should have been

Does anyone realise that Kali already has plenty of requests? I'd request, but I'm gonna wait until he's finished with the mountain of requests already there.

Which reminds me... I have requests for my art. i should get onto them now.

Back
Top Bottom