• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dragon's Art Thread-

Re: Dragon's Art Thread- RENAMED~

Okay. I'll add you two to the list, but I won't get it done for two days. We're going to Niagara Falls~

I'M ALIVE

I'll start to work on the requests now. You'll get them by the end of this year ^^;

I've moved the Dragon Project's page to freewebs. Look~

I know, the requests. Almost done...

EDIT: Aack, slight delay. I promise you'll get the pictures by the 2nd. oO; Sorry...

I'll have the pictures up by today. Eastern time, BTW. I'm inking and colouring right now...

Also, I've started this.

I've started the Dragon Project.

Here, have some Pogeymanz:
Arceus.jpg

DeoxysAttack.jpg

DeoxysDefense.jpg

DeoxysSpeed.jpg

And the paper dragon~
PaperDragon.jpg

I really have to go work on the snowy owl. I just need to put the markings on him/her... oO; Please excuse my inefficiency.

On your Dragon project thingy, maybe you should do a Mewtwo, to get it out of the way! *hint hint*

What a good idea! *cough cough* I'll put it at the end of my... lengthy list. Meh. I'm doing all the starters, to as you so subtly put it, 'get them out of the way'. Fwee~

I was going to do all the Legendaries after, anyways. Mewtwo will just be the first =D

Those are all great drawings. The only things that I can see is that the Deoxyses might be lacking a few details. But I don't look at them much, so it's probably just me.

*cough cough* Sure. >_> But I'm closing actual requests now, this is probably going to end up a thread for the project anyways. I'll make a list in the first post...

Again, >_>

..I have to stop procrastinating. I have all the first form water and fire starters, even taken pictures and ready to upload them, but I.. don't feel like it. Meh.

Oh, and apparently my site was rated in the top 1% of sites made in Webs.com this week. I was offered a free domain name, with the purchase of some Disney movies <_<; wot teh eff?[/ramble]

OKAY

I HAVE COME TO AN AGREEMENT WITHIN MYSELF

Tailax, the snowy owl is.. dead, to say the least. *sweatdrop* So I've decided that you can choose a Pokemon and I'll have it done, inked and coloured, like, by tonight EST. Uploading might be next morning, but meh. Sorry...

TO EVERYONE ELSE

CAPS LOCK IS FUN
And I have all the first stage starters, with many mistakes in my rush to draw/ink/colour them. Still haven't uploaded, though... I really have to stop procrastinating suck.

Last edited:
IMAGE SPAM
And I know these don't make up for X days, so are really bad.. >_<

Bulbasaur.jpg

Yeah, right after I inked it I realized Bulbasaur doesn't have the ear things.

Charmander.jpg

Very badly proprotioned. Awkward.

Chikorita.jpg

No shading...

Chimchar.jpg

Mmm.

Cyndaquil.jpg

Mudkip.jpg

MUDKIPZ

Piplup.jpg

Squirtle.jpg

*sigh* I know.

Torchic.jpg

I actually like this one.

Totodile.jpg

So totally did NOT copy the TCG card~[/lie]

Treecko.jpg

Bad. The end.

Turtwig.jpg

Blurry. The end.

And yeah. I'M TALKING TO MYSELF, SOMEBODY COMMENT AND PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY BLAH BLAH BLAH

And another one =D
Distance.jpg

My first full colour picture, as in with a background. Or the first good one. I like how this turned out...

Back
Top Bottom