• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Sireafigallery

Sireafi

no
Pronoun
she
rhpkip.png

Watermarked because I didn't want any of you stank hos using/distributing these avatars. So yeah, I make avatars as well other graphics which I can't be bothered to dig up at the moment. Mm. Suggestions? Obviously, I do more than just pokémon as you see by the singers and models (shush, after I got bored of pokémon, I needed another obsession).

Oh yeah, I'll probably do requests one day or another but not right now. Mmkay. Critiques, comments and suggestions please.

Oh, those are gorgeous. They're so, I dunno, intense? I envy your digital art skillz.

I can't think of anything to crit because they're so damn pretty. I'll come back if I think of anything X3

I request that you give me your mad skills with the iconthings.

No, seriously, actually I don't have a request but may I suggest something with this or this? You could probably find better quality images but anyway.

The only things I can think to crit are the Glalie and the Dragonite. The red blotch on the Glalie seems kind of jarring and out of place, as does the omg!rainbow in front of the Dragonite. The Glalie is a little too faded, too. Dunno, I'm sure you were going for those looks, but I guess I think they look a little awkward. Could just be me.

Still better than anything I could do!

Whee, thinks for the crits. Mm-hm. For the glalie, I was trying to make one side gradually change color from top-left to right-bottom but I still think it looks a little funky too. For the dragonite, I was playing textures and I didn't know what the hell I was doing and I was somewhat content with it. I'd probably fix them one day or another if I had the .psd's, but I don't.

2vw9vr4.png
=>
2dul8v4.png

hvtlj8.png
=>
swuzuv.png

Back
Top Bottom