• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

MAP and AREA tags

Just add a title attribute with the text you want to the area elements.

Well, While I'm here, two more questions.
  1. Can a Background-Image have a Title element?
  2. Can an element have two Background-Images?
I really hope this doesn't count as spamming.
Oh, yeah, can anyone suggest an outfit for a Gym Leader I'm designing? She has white hair, and trains Electric Types. All other Electric Leaders have Military-style outfits, so I want to stick to the theme.
~Joseph the Really-Hoping-This-Is-Not-Spamming (^.^')

I would suggest asking that part of your question in the art sections of the forums, because yes, that is completely irrelevant to HTML, etc..

Depending on the look you're trying to achieve with these "two background images", you might be able to fake it using two elements that overlap.

Okay, I have a problem with the PHP and SSI includes. When I try to use them, it is simply not there. I have ensured the files are in the correct location and resaved it with the correct filetype, but... no.
Help.

Do you actually have SSI or PHP on your computer? If not, you need to upload them to a server that does before it will actually work.

Back
Top Bottom