• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Power of Six

Sabrina looked at Mohac. "I'm not sure," she said. "Wait...Freya!" she shouted to her sister.
"Yeah?" responded Freya.
"Cyrus still over there?" Sabrina asked. "Asleep?"
"He sure is! I tied him in some rope, too."
"Alright. Check his pockets for any poke balls." Freya nodded and walked over to Cyrus. She checked his pockets and found several Poke Balls. She let the pokemon out, and the ones who came out were a Togekiss and Eelektross.
"Mohac! Aren't these Pokemon yours?"

Keldeo helped faint Giratina and returned back to the group, "They are out, for now," he sighed and looked around, "Luckily I had a move advantage on Dialga, it helped."

"Ah, they are," Mohac said. "That was awfully convenient. But- hey, where's D'jango?!" He looked around, but the monstrous female was nowhere to be found. Mohac's eyes lay on Freya at last, an extra PokéBall in her pocket. An awfully familiar one, at that.
"Hey, Freya...," he said slowly.

Freya saw that Mohac was looking at her funny.
"Hey, Freya...," he said.
"Yeah?" she asked.
"There's an extra Poke Ball in your pocket."

She was on the ground, bleeding. What had Mohac done? He had blacked out for a second, but he could remember the rage that he had felt. That anyone had laid hands on his baby. They had been together since, birth and-
Sabrina slapped him in the face. "You imbecile! Look what you've done!" Freya lay there still, crying softly. "How could you even- RMF! That's my little sister, moron! How could you even! ARGH!" She pushed him down, and he hit the ground hard. She rose a foot, ready stomp, and...
She put it down and sighed. "I couldn't do that to anyone, not even you," Sabrina said, detecting her own weakness. "Look, kid. We'll give you back your dumb Hydreigon. Keldeo knocked out the Legendaries, apparantly, so your, 'assistance,' is no longer required. Just... just go!" she screamed, gesturing at the exit. And then she turned around to her sister Freya, and noticed something-
Cyrus was missing. His rope was undone, and the fainted corpses of the creation trio were gone. "Oh, shit," Sabrina muttered. "Mohac, stay here, on second thought. As much as I hate to look at you right now... we have a larger issue on our hands."

Freya had blacked out. When she became conscious, she noticed she was bleeding. She started to cry.
"Sorry..." she said to Mohac. "Sorry that your pokemon wanted my help in beating Cyrus, Dialga, Palkia, and freeing Arceus." She wiped her hand against her nose, and when she pulled it away it was soaked in blood. Man, she thought. What did i do? Sabrina grabbed her arm.
"Sis, we've got some problems," she said. "Cyrus is gone. Grab your Pokemon and we're outta here." She glared at Mohac. "Some of us. When you're ready to apologize and act mature, find us, for all I care."

Mohac looked meekly at his hands. They were coated in blood. He looked at Freya's back as she limped away. Claw marks lined her flesh. He winced.
What had happened there? He had lost all self control. Directly after it had happened, he had given reasoning- that she had tried to steal D'jango. But it wasn't like that at all! Hypothetically, D'jango escaped while Sabrina carried Mohac off, to help Freya defeat the Legendaries. He had viciously attacked the girl for no reason, and in turn lost two of his closest friend's trust.
Mohac took his claw-like fingernails and scraped his face. He screamed out in pain, but he knew he deserved it. It was fitting that he felt the pain that he inflicted.
Blood began to pool on the ground. His face was covered in red slices, and D'jango could only watch sadly. It would not interfere. He wept as he tore himself apart, one scratch at a time. His vision was fading now, but it didn't matter. He continued to rip at his face. Then he whited out...

Freya leaned against Sabrina for support. Sabrina patted her back and her hair. She took out two of her poke balls and let out the pokemon inside. Garnet and Bobby came out and comforted Freya. She sat down, petting the Dodrio and laughing weakly at the Haunter trying to make her happy by making jokes. Sabrina sat down and gave her some Berry Juice. Freya drank it, and looked over at Mohac. She couldn't see; her eyesight was a bit blurry, but what she saw shocked her.
"Mohac, why are you bleeding?!"

Mohac didn't hear Freya's question. Even if he had been conscious, he wouldn't have wanted to. He was a disgrace to her, surely, a thing of terror... he just wanted to die, and have everyone forget about him, forever, and not burden anyone with his petty psychic attacks and little quirks any longer... just drift off, into the distance, out of sight. Where he could watch them accomplish things on their own, and he could-
No. Mohac was important, and he knew it deep within. He was, just like everyone else here, a strong voice in the world. He was a powerful Trainer that only his peers by him now rivaled. Nothing stopped Mohac, or any of the Elites for that matter. Conflict between them was pointless.
He stood up, battered and scratched, but not quite dead. Perhaps it would have been better that way.
"I...," he said, but was cut short. His entire body felt the pain tenfold now, and he was inflamed instantly. He fell on his knees. "Ugh," he groaned. "I don't know what my problem is. I... I can't keep going this way. I apologize for what I did, I lost all control and completely lashed out. I'm so very, very sorry. I would never hurt you.
"Also, it seems that Cyrus and his friends are gone-- for now. There is nothing about that we can do. So, in that manner, our little quest is done for now. Cyrus could have very well returned to the dimension from which he came, and we might never know. We must wait for a sign... that he is back. And that may or may not come. But until then, it is best we part ways, at least for now." Chain came from its ball. "I bid you farewell, friends." And he glided from the cave.

"What do we do now?...." asked Freya as she looked at Sabrina.
"I suppose we should report to the Elites," she said. "Or..."
"Or?"
"We could just go home," Sabrina said. "I might have some challengers. And perhaps..."
"Perhaps?" asked Freya.
"We could add a Double Battle feature. After all, when I stop being a gym leader in the far away future, I'll need a new replacement." Sabrina smiled.
Freya then beamed. "Bobby, let's fly to Saffron!"

Jayden was on Route 4. Suddenly, Danielle shadow sneaked onto the scene with her Shedinja.
"I see you're very determined to win." Danielle said. Jayden turned around.
"We don't have to fight. We can fix this...maybe we can be friends again." Jayden offered.
"No. You killed my Ninjask. And now I want revenge." Danielle said simply. She then pulled out an ultra ball-but she didn't have any pokemon on her team that were in ultra balls.
"What's in there?" Jayden asked.
"See for yourself." Danielle said. She released the pokemon inside-Sophia's Altaria. Jayden was speechless.
"What, do you think I actually hurt the ones I've kidnapped? No, I haven't. I kidnapped Sophia to get back at you. The others were cover. If I had just taken her everyone would know it was me. If it was entirely random, the police could have gone after anyone." Danielle explained.
"So they're ok?" Jayden said.
"They are. But you aren't." Danielle said ominously.

Code was hiding behind a bush. Dang it... Shedninja... Wonder Guard, so none of my Pokemon's moves will affect it at all, not even Wren's Night Slash... He wondered if Jayden needed help, and saw he was only talking to Danielle. I hope we all come out of this alive.

Luckily, Jayden had a back-up plan. He sent out the Torkoal, which he had swapped with Grimm. Auraeolus and Danielle both backed away from him in fear.
"You wouldn't dare." she said.
"I would." Jayden said. He didn't like threatening her, but he didn't have much of a choice.
"...Fine. I have them stored at Team Aqua's old base near Lilycove City. But just so you know...this isn't the last you've seen of me...or Auraeolus, for that matter." She said, and she started to walk away.
"I'm sorry about your Ninjask, ok? I've said it before and I'll say it again. I know I could have done something, ok? And...I hope that we can go back to being friends." Jayden said.
"I think it's best for us just to say goodbye." She said sadly.
"Sometimes goodbye is a second chance." Jayden said.
"Sometimes." Danielle said, before she grabbed her Shedinja and Shadow Sneaked out of there.
"The authorites will never find her. Not unless she wants to be found." Jayden finished.

"So that's the end of that," said Code. "I think Mohac and Freya are done. Crow, teleport me out of here." In a blur of color, he was gone.

Back
Top Bottom