• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center: Part Deuce

Blastoise:

I think the capsules are apricot-based, because the apricot property is basically the ability to capture and contain Pokémon, but I think I see what you're going for there. and I think it wouldn't be cheaper to make the capsules, but they could just be more popular. Anyways, I vote for multiple gangs, so that people can choose to bbe on any of them, and so that the gangs can fight against for control while fighting the ball capsule companies.

And that is my comments on your idea Blastoise.

I'd play a HS-Pokemon cross. Or even just one or the other. I Could make one...but it would take a day or two to write it up, and I'd want to see who all would be interested.

For those who don't know what Homestuck is, it's this.

I'd like to try that, but possibly set much, much earlier than what's currently happening since I just started reading it.

LATELATELATELATE:

While I have no true ideas so far, I think a RP with a Victorian kind of setting would be cool.

Would anyone dig that?

Spr_5b_050.png

Blastoise:

I think the capsules are apricot-based, because the apricot property is basically the ability to capture and contain Pokémon, but I think I see what you're going for there. and I think it wouldn't be cheaper to make the capsules, but they could just be more popular. Anyways, I vote for multiple gangs, so that people can choose to bbe on any of them, and so that the gangs can fight against for control while fighting the ball capsule companies.

And that is my comments on your idea Blastoise.

Nah, capsules are easier to make than apricorn balls, and thus cheaper. Capsules are just a couple of mechanical parts and apricorn extract, whereas apricorn balls have to be grown, hollowed out, and hinged together, generally by hand.

Still, working on this, by the way.

I would love to participate in a Starcraft RP.

Here's the backstory:
Far in the future, even farther than in the games, the Terrans, Protoss, and the Zerg all live together in peace. The Zerg have evolved past needing a hive mind, and now operate as individuals. The colonies, based over several planets, are ruled over one council of elected leaders, one of each race. Everything flows smoothly, but there is a small group of dissatisfied individuals, who all want THEIR race to rule over the other two. Eventually, that group influences other citizens, causing two more groups to form, both with similar desires. Eventually the original group, comprised of Terrans, grows in power and assassinates the Zerg co-leader. Fortunately, there is a excellent candadite for the Zerg position, and she is elected in a matter of weeks. The three co-leaders, not wanting this to happen again, unanimously vote to put together a squad of mercenaries to hunt down and capture the rebel leaders, and eliminate those who are determined to halt the efforts to maintain peace.
YOU are the mercenaries (But there may be a few rebel players)
There should be a name for the squad, though.

I've been thinking of doing a pokemon-based RP with a plot similar to that of Black Cat. I haven't quite decided on the details, but would anyone be interested in that premise?

I'd play a HS-Pokemon cross. Or even just one or the other. I Could make one...but it would take a day or two to write it up, and I'd want to see who all would be interested.

For those who don't know what Homestuck is, it's this.

Veeery interested in this. And, I'm pretty sure Silver(Jade) would be as well, from what I understand.

H-S, yes. I could help build up on an idea, I just don't have a solid idea for an RP. I would just most likely be able to bulid up on it.

Well, I was wondering what I could cross Pokemon over with. And then I pondered, 'What if the Pokemon world was invaded by extradimensional beings with the intent to conquer?'

And then I figured out how to sate both desires. Pokemon meets Warcraft. The premise I've got so far is, the Burning Legion has recently crashed upon Pokeland (initial region to be decided) and obviously, the inhabitants fight back against demonic forces they can barely comprehend. Feedback?

Well, I was wondering what I could cross Pokemon over with. And then I pondered, 'What if the Pokemon world was invaded by extradimensional beings with the intent to conquer?'

And then I figured out how to sate both desires. Pokemon meets Warcraft. The premise I've got so far is, the Burning Legion has recently crashed upon Pokeland (initial region to be decided) and obviously, the inhabitants fight back against demonic forces they can barely comprehend. Feedback?

Hmmm... demonic Flygons invading the humans, by joining the Legion? :p

I thought about it, and I will offer up at least one slot for a corrupted trainer. If a lot of people join, maybe one more.

I need to work out the finer details, think of a title (open to suggestions), and decide which region to place the player characters in (also open to suggestions).

Premature reservation of that corrupted trainer- *stabbed*

Well, I'd join it either way. I need to get back into an RP craze

I just made a new rp: Pokemon- Return of the shadows. But what I want to know is if anyone would be interested in a RE role-play. If so I will post idea on here.

Back
Top Bottom