• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ash's biggest mistake in the entire 5 series

If it wasnt charizard, then pidgeot. Even though he was helping all the pidgeotos, i still think that pidgeot was one of the strongest pokemon he had, during that time. Plus he never returned for it! It was the most reliable pokemon he had, even when he was a pidgeoto.

Stupid ash.

Geez, I know, right? I was like "that's not possible" when my friend told me that they had replaced Brock with CILAN. he's basically a new Tracey, but more annoying!

I haven't seen anything since Advanced Gen., but I can certainly say that he should have at least used SOME of his older Pokémon in the later series, I mean, Bulbasaur's still in Oak's lab, along with many others.

Oh, and he congratulated Pikachu for causing Porygon's flashing missile strobe effect infamy...

Also, weren't there only 4 series, as Kanto and Johto were included together?

Kanto and Johto weren't together, go to Bulbapedia and search "anime".

I don't like anything after Sinnoh. AKA the BW (best wishes, not black+white) series. The pokemon are getting weirder and weirder, ash's friends are getting more and more annoying, etc.

And the four move limit thing-I hate that, hate it, hate it, HATE IT. I liked that difference between the games and anime.

Kanto and Johto weren't together, go to Bulbapedia and search "anime".

I don't like anything after Sinnoh. AKA the BW (best wishes, not black+white) series. The pokemon are getting weirder and weirder, ash's friends are getting more and more annoying, etc.

And the four move limit thing-I hate that, hate it, hate it, HATE IT. I liked that difference between the games and anime.

Bulbapedia: Original Series said:
At two hundred seventy-four episodes, this is the anime's longest series. This is because it adapted the games from two generations, I and II. The following series are adaptations of games of only one generation each.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Original_series

So yeah, the Original Series DOES contain Kanto and Johto. It does seem to be an easy mistake, as Kanto WAS only one season, (well, seasons is an American term... but it is separated into five parts (three of them being Johto.) and only 81 episodes long. Then there was the Orange Archipelago, and Johto. And as Orange was 35 episodes long, and Johto was 197 (198 in Japan), so it is easy to get them confused and count them as two.

Back
Top Bottom