• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open [PG13 for violence, definate death, and the like]Project Unknown: Hard Beginnings

MidnightAgony

(⊙_◎)
The time has come where life has become impossible to sustain on its own. There is a company, called New Life, who has gotten permission from the government to run tests for various projects, which all together form the Project Unknown. At first, they were playing it safe, and testing on plants and animals, but now, they feel safer with their technology and started minor tests on humans. With hope, they plan on finding a cure for the Black Virus, a disease with a high death rate, and make life better for all people. Now, they have begun major testing on humans, and there is a group protesting, stating they have no right to alter the human structure.
The choice is yours: New Life or the Rebellion. Pick a side. Fight to decide the life of Project Unknown.
Map: Link. Just one extra click isn't too much, is it?

Rules:
1. General rules apply.
2. No happy-happy-sunshine mode: Where everything works out perfectly and there is magically a solution to every problem.
3. I have punishments set out. So go ahead, break the rules, and FEEL MY WRATH. Okay, not exactly my WRATH, but somewhere along those lines.
4. Okay, so you can have powers if you're a test, and weapons if a human. Keep it to a realistic level.
5. Two MAX characters, one on each side.
6. If you have read the rules, say "Nothing" in the Other section.

Secrets:
(Remember, no knowing this in-game. If you do, it counts as breaking a rule.)
1. The final battle will take place within the Moon Tower, because the strange energy coming from within the surface in this area is supplying the energy used in Project Unknown. If the Rebellion can shut this down, they can shut down the project.
2. In the mentioned battle, two lives major to their respective sides are lost, and after that the battle get fiercer and bloodier.

Form:
Name:
Side(Either Project Unknown or Rebellion):
Race(Either Human or test):
Power(s)/Weapon(s):
Personality(No Played Out, please):
Appearance(I'll only accept pictures if you made it):
Why you are with/against Project Unknown:
Other:

Mine:
Name: Zachary "Blade" FireBolt
Side(Either Project Unknown or Rebellion): Rebellion
Race(Either Human or test): Human
Weapons: Two long swords and an M203 SOPMOD-C Rifle(It's a type of automatic rifle, if that clears anything up. Looks Like this.). He also carries a knife that he uses for assassinations.
Personality: Calm and generally focused on stopping New Life, he can explode and get furious if you tick him too far.
Appearance:

Here(without the staff)
Why you are with/against Project Unknown: A month and a half ago, he lost his brother to Project Unknown's first major test on people. Also, he finds what they're doing to be wrong in every sense.
Other: None

Name: Robert "Shadow" Chandley
Side(Either Project Unknown or Rebellion): Project Unknown
Race(Either Human or Test): Test
Power: Can travel within shadows, and can manipulate them to attack.
Personality: Hard and cruel, as the first test to survive, but has a soft side.
Appearance(I'll only accept pictures if you made it): Shadow wears pitch-black full-body armour, has solid black hair growing down to the bottom of his neck, icy blue eyes and a cold stare that shows no emotion.
Why you are with/against Project Unknown: He is with Project Unknown mostly because his father is the creator of it, but he hopes to take over soon and point it in the right direction.
Other: None

Members:
"ChaosTres": Zachary "Blade" FireBolt ~ Robert "Shadow" Chandley
EeveeSkitty: Mysteri Silverstream
Mewtwo: Rebecca Psinao
RandomTyphoon: Lisa "Baba" O'Reily
Darksong: Amber McAllan
Dragon: Vai Rochora
Evoli: Kat Hallam
Mistress of Flowers and Burnt Stuff(AKA Flora and Ashes): Alec Levine
link008: Fiona MacGregor
Minnow: Euclid Carew
Arcanine: Aaron Hill

Last edited:
Re: [PG13 for violence, probable death, and the like]Project Unknown: Hard Beginnings

Name: Mysteri Silverstream

Side
: (Either Project Unknown or Rebellion): Project Unknown

Race:
(Either Human or test): Test

Power(s)/Weapon(s): Mysteri can control wind and air. Also she can fly because of it.

Personality
(No Played Out, please): Mysteri isn't mean or heartless but isn't too nice or caring either. But she can be mean/nice on her bad/good days. She can be rather hyper with a little sugar and probably isn't quite as mature as she should be.

Appearance(I'll only accept pictures if you made it): Mysteri has long(yes, all my female characters have to have long hair :P), brown hair which is usually not tied back as Mysteri feels more free when it's out. She wears dresses of all colours but mostly light blue and purple. She also wears blue/purple stockings depending on the dress with reasonbly comfortable black shoes. In winter she wears jeans, a long sleeve t-shirt, a jacket and a rainbow scarf that was her mother's.

Why you are with/against Project Unknown: Mysteri always dreamed of being more than just a normal human, to have extraordinary powers. It wasn't what she expected, it was more harsh than that but it gave her what she wanted.

Other: Nothing, I suppose :)

Last edited:
Re: [PG13 for violence, probable death, and the like]Project Unknown: Hard Beginnings

Name: ES STEALED MAH FIRST NAME BUT SPELLED IT WRONG Rebecca Psinao WAT MEWTWO CAMED UP WIF A DIF NAME?!
Side: Project Unkown
Race: Test
Power(s)/Weapon(s): Psychic powers, and levitation because some psychic 'mons do that *coughmewtwocough*, so why can't I =D
Personality(No Played Out, please): She can seem like she's five at times, but is mostly calm with an attitude. Is upset/hyperized easily, and does puzzles, jigsaw or mind, in her spare time.
Appearance(I'll only accept pictures if you made it): I'll edit my trainer I always use a bit to fit what I'm imagining for Rachel. Until then, excpect brown, straight hair, black clothes, and whatnot =D
Why you are with/against Project Unknown: Because when she was angry she cried, she joined Project Unkown to see if their tests would help her be more... stable when mad. It did, for the most part.
Other: Nothiiiing~

Please reserve above form for me to hurry up with this dang hair D=

Name: Mysteri Silverstream

Side: (Either Project Unknown or Rebellion): Project Unknown

Race: (Either Human or test): Test

Power(s)/Weapon(s): Mysteri can control wind and air. Also she can fly because of it.

Personality (No Played Out, please): Mysteri isn't mean or heartless but isn't too nice or caring either. But she can be mean/nice on her bad/good days. She can be rather hyper with a little sugar and probably isn't quite as mature as she should be.

Appearance(I'll only accept pictures if you made it): Mysteri has long(yes, all my female characters have to have long hair :P), brown hair which is usually not tied back as Mysteri feels more free when it's out. She wears dresses of all colours but mostly light blue and purple. She also wears blue/purple stockings depending on the dress with reasonbly comfortable black shoes. In winter she wears jeans, a long sleeve t-shirt, a jacket and a rainbow scarf that was her mother's.

Why you are with/against Project Unknown: Mysteri always dreamed of being more than just a normal human, to have extraordinary powers. It wasn't what she expected, it was more harsh than that but it gave her what she wanted.

Other: Nothing, I suppose :)

Name: Rebecca Psinao
Side: Project Unkown
Race: Test
Power(s)/Weapon(s): Psychic powers, and levitation because some psychic 'mons do that *coughmewtwocough*, so why can't I =D
Personality(No Played Out, please): She can seem like she's five at times, but is mostly calm with an attitude. Is upset/hyperized easily, and does puzzles, jigsaw or mind, in her spare time.
Appearance(I'll only accept pictures if you made it): I'll edit my trainer I always use a bit to fit what I'm imagining for Rachel. Until then, excpect brown, straight hair, black clothes, and whatnot =D
Why you are with/against Project Unknown: Because when she was angry she cried, she joined Project Unkown to see if their tests would help her be more... stable when mad. It did, for the most part.
Other: Nothiiiing~

Please reserve above form for me to hurry up with this dang hair D=
Both Accepted.

Name: Kat Hallam
Race(Either Human or test): Test
Power(s)/Weapon(s): She can affect gravity. Simply put, she could make an object so heavy that it just turns to dust, or to hold someone down. Likewise, she can do this to herself to make her very very light and float.
Personality(No Played Out, please): Kat is shy and very self conscious, and tends to talk a lot more than usual if she's nervous. She's very loyal and a bit too trusting, following around anyone she likes/feels safe around. She is mature and patient for her age, and seems to know everything about completely random subjects. Because of how she acts, older people usual think she is either very cute or as annoying as heck. She is very innocent by nature, but does not seem to see right from wrong very well, seeing nothing wrong or unusual with stealing from stores and other people.
Appearance(I'll only accept pictures if you made it): Kat is very short and skinny, even for a nine-year old. She looks very pixie-ish, with short blonde hair and big gray eyes. She dresses in her "own way", which is only a nice way of saying she dresses strangely. She usually wears a pair of bright green jeans and a too-big black tee shirt with Hello Kitty on it (With fangs, added on with a sharpie), and red high-top sneakers, as well as many "tattoos" drawn on with the same thing. Needless to say, she loves sharpie markers and always keeps an assortment of colors with her at all times. She usually carries around a backpack with a hoodie, her markers, a notebook, a (stolen) DS, and other such items.
Why you are with/against Project Unknown: She was born completely paralyzed below the waist and forced to always be in a wheelchair. Desperate, her parents decided to give her up for testing because they did not have the money to get surgery, and by doing this she would be able to run and walk like other children. However, her powers were added as well, which they hadn't expected. More importantly, she could not go back home or even contact her family. Depressed and unhappy with the changes done to her, she escaped with the help of her gravity powers and joined the rebellion.
Other: Hey, that's no fair! I took you literally, so.. yeah, I got nothing in terms of funny excuses.

Last edited:

Name:Lisa "Baba" O'Reily

Side(Either Project Unknown or Rebellion):Rebellioooooooon-*shot*

Race(Either Human or test):Human

Power(s)/Weapon(s):A katana.

Personality(No Played Out, please): Lisa alwaya had a rouge-like attitude. Very stubborn, she insists on being called "Baba." *I can only wonder if anyone gets the reference...*for a thirteen-year old, she has a quite bleak outlook on the world, and is one of the bluntest people you'll meet. Never trusted pople, but now her trust with anyone is almost obsolete.This is different with childern quite younger than her, as she always wanted to be a little like a mentor, and is. She has a human side, however. Many pent-up emotions are inside her, and there comes a time where she may show just a little of them at times. Is a big fanatic of music, and sometimes she moves her fingers af if playing a piano.

Appearance(I'll only accept pictures if you made it):Lisa had long curly black hair, never tied into a ponytail. She has these peircing blue eyes, that she got from her father, and her complexion is her mother's. Quite tall for her age, around 5'6. She wears an old,gray long-sleeved shirt,usually with the arms rolled up, with the words "McGill" printed on it in red. Black pair of jeans with a belt. Wears a watch, and pockets for her I-pod and the whatnot.
Why you are with/against Project Unknown: They took away her father to test the formula on adults, and she has not heard a word from him. She was always slightly protective of her father, and she will fight for him back. Also, she sees no moral to change humans, why kink out all the flaws?
Other:Uttery nothing, m'colleague.

Power(s)/Weapon(s): She can affect gravity. Simply put, she could make an object so heavy that it just turns to dust, or to hold someone down. Likewise, she can do this to herself to make her very very light and float.
Personality(No Played Out, please): Kat is shy and very self conscious, and tends to talk a lot more than usual if she's nervous. She's very loyal and a bit too trusting, following around anyone she likes/feels safe around. She is mature and patient for her age, and seems to know everything about completely random subjects. Because of how she acts, older people usual think she is either very cute or as annoying as heck.
Appearance(I'll only accept pictures if you made it): Kat is very short and skinny, even for a nine-year old. She looks very pixie-ish, with short blonde hair and big gray eyes. She dresses in her "own way", which is only a nice way of saying she dresses strangely. She usually wears a pair of bright green jeans and a too-big black tee shirt with Hello Kitty on it (With fangs, added on with a sharpie), and red high-top sneakers, as well as many "tattoos" drawn on with the same thing. Needless to say, she loves sharpie markers and always keeps an assortment of colors with her at all times. She usually carries around a backpack with a hoodie, her markers, a notebook, and other such items.
Why you are with/against Project Unknown: She was born completely paralyzed below the waist and forced to always be in a wheelchair. Desperate, her parents decided to give her up for testing because they did not have the money to get surgery, and by doing this she would be able to run and walk like other children. However, her powers were added as well, which they hadn't expected. More importantly, she could not go back home or even contact her family. Depressed and unhappy with the changes done to her, she escaped with the help of her gravity powers and joined the rebellion.
Other:
I'm sorry, you seem to be forgetting something.

Name:Lisa "Baba" O'Reily
Side(Either Project Unknown or Rebellion):Rebellioooooooon-*shot*
Race(Either Human or test):Human
Power(s)/Weapon(s):A katana.
Personality(No Played Out, please): Lisa alwaya had a rouge-like attitude. Very stubborn, she insists on being called "Baba." *I can only wonder if anyone gets the reference...*for a thirteen-year old, she has a quite bleak outlook on the world, and is one of the bluntest people you'll meet. Never trusted pople, but now her trust with anyone is almost obsolete. She has a human side, however. Many pent-up emotions are inside her, and there comes a time where she may show just a little of them at times. Is a big fanatic of music, and sometimes she moves her fingers af if playing a piano.
Appearance(I'll only accept pictures if you made it):Lisa had long curly black hair, never tied into a ponytail. She has these peircing blue eyes, that she got from her father, and her complexion is her mother's. Quite tall for her age, around 5'6. She wears an old,gray long-sleeved shirt,usually with the arms rolled up, with the words "McGill" printed on it in red. Black pair of jeans with a belt. Wears a watch, and pockets for her I-pod and the whatnot.
Why you are with/against Project Unknown: They took away her father to test the formula on adults, and she has not heard a word from him. She was always slightly protective of her father, and she will fight for him back. Also, she sees no moral to change humans, why kink out all the flaws?
Other:Uttery nothing, m'colleague.

Accepted.
Also, I made a map of the world this roleplay takes place in. I'll add at the same time I add you to the members' list.

Last edited:

Name: Amber McAllan
Power(s)/Weapon(s): A silver dagger, so she is an expert at close-range combat.
Personality(No Played Out, please): Amber can be short-tempered and pessimistic; however, she is at the same time determined and thinks before she acts. She hates delays and always seems to be in a hurry. She believes that teamwork is more important than force, so she always tries to use strategy.
Appearance(I'll only accept pictures if you made it): She stands about five feet two inches tall, with long black hair. She tends to creep around in the shadows, so her hair helps with that; however, usually, it's possible to see her crystal blue eyes. Normally she just wears dark black clothes.
Why you are with/against Project Unknown: She believes that someday, the Project Unknown will pose a threat to the world.
Other: Nothing

BWAHAHA INSERT NONEXISTENT INFLUX OF RPS HERE

Name: Vai Rochora
Power(s)/Weapon(s): Shapeshifting
Personality(No Played Out, please): Vai is quick to act, and always makes quick decisions. She is one of the first to step up to challenges of any kind, and has a quick temper. She is usually smirking, and takes a long time to change her mind.
Appearance(I'll only accept pictures if you made it): *sigh* Dark brown hair a bit longer than shoulder length, usually tied back in a low ponytail. Vai usually wears a black jacket over a dark red shirt, and baggy brown pants. She stands at a bit over five and a half feet tall, and wears sandals most of the time.
Why you are with/against Project Unknown: Vai escaped from Project Unknown, and thinks they are complete idiots to think they can keep her. Which means they have to die. Since she was a test tube baby, she went to rebellion because there was nowhere else to go.
Other: Nothing. Nothing at all. *whistles inconspicuously*

Fixed. Man, that's easy to be confused by, though. >>

Name: Amber McAllan
Power(s)/Weapon(s): A silver dagger, so she is an expert at close-range combat.
Personality(No Played Out, please): Amber can be short-tempered and pessimistic; however, she is at the same time determined and thinks before she acts. She hates delays and always seems to be in a hurry. She believes that teamwork is more important than force, so she always tries to use strategy.
Appearance(I'll only accept pictures if you made it): She stands about five feet two inches tall, with long black hair. She tends to creep around in the shadows, so her hair helps with that; however, usually, it's possible to see her crystal blue eyes. Normally she just wears dark black clothes.
Why you are with/against Project Unknown: She believes that someday, the Project Unknown will pose a threat to the world.
Other: Nothing

BWAHAHA INSERT NONEXISTENT INFLUX OF RPS HERE

Name: Vai Rochora
Power(s)/Weapon(s): Shapeshifting
Personality(No Played Out, please): Vai is quick to act, and always makes quick decisions. She is one of the first to step up to challenges of any kind, and has a quick temper. She is usually smirking, and takes a long time to change her mind.
Appearance(I'll only accept pictures if you made it): *sigh* Dark brown hair a bit longer than shoulder length, usually tied back in a low ponytail. Vai usually wears a black jacket over a dark red shirt, and baggy brown pants. She stands at a bit over five and a half feet tall, and wears sandals most of the time.
Why you are with/against Project Unknown: Vai escaped from Project Unknown, and thinks they are complete idiots to think they can keep her. Which means they have to die. Since she was a test tube baby, she went to rebellion because there was nowhere else to go.
Other: Nothing. Nothing at all. *whistles inconspicuously*
Accepted.

Personality(No Played Out, please): Kat is shy and very self conscious, and tends to talk a lot more than usual if she's nervous. She's very loyal and a bit too trusting, following around anyone she likes/feels safe around. She is mature and patient for her age, and seems to know everything about completely random subjects. Because of how she acts, older people usual think she is either very cute or as annoying as heck. She is very innocent by nature, but does not seem to see right from wrong very well, seeing nothing wrong or unusual with stealing from stores and other people.
Appearance(I'll only accept pictures if you made it): Kat is very short and skinny, even for a nine-year old. She looks very pixie-ish, with short blonde hair and big gray eyes. She dresses in her "own way", which is only a nice way of saying she dresses strangely. She usually wears a pair of bright green jeans and a too-big black tee shirt with Hello Kitty on it (With fangs, added on with a sharpie), and red high-top sneakers, as well as many "tattoos" drawn on with the same thing. Needless to say, she loves sharpie markers and always keeps an assortment of colors with her at all times. She usually carries around a backpack with a hoodie, her markers, a notebook, a (stolen) DS, and other such items.
Other: Hey, that's no fair! I took you literally, so.. yeah, I got nothing in terms of funny excuses.

I'm sorry, I found another errorNO. No more torture. You're accepted.
Is a single guy going to join?

(HEY GUESS WHAT I'm gonna be a human guy on the evil side. :D)

Name: Alec Levine

Side: Project Unknown
Race: Human. *gaspeth*
Power(s)/Weapon(s): A knife. A very shiny knife.
Personality(No Played Out, please): Alec is a so-called "know-it-all." He likes to point out errors in people's logic or speech. Aditionally, he's very competitive; if he sees someone asa good opponent, he'll try to beat him/her at anything and everything.
Appearance(I'll only accept pictures if you made it): Alec has very messy black hair and dark grey eyes. He's rather tall; about six feet, actually. He usually wears a white lab coat, seeing as he works in the lab.
Why you are with/against Project Unknown: Alec was always fascinated with biology and testing, so he joined New Life once he became old enough. When he joined, he was completely unaware that the testing was giving their subjects odd powers; at this point, he doesn't care anymore.
Other: Yay for characters somewhat based off my crush! Nothing beats that!

(HEY GUESS WHAT I'm gonna be a human guy on the evil side. :D)There is no evil side, just two different outlooks on the subject in question.

Name: Alec Levine

Race: Human. *gaspeth*I could not tell from the above statement.
Power(s)/Weapon(s): A knife. A very shiny knife.
Personality(No Played Out, please): Alec is a so-called "know-it-all." He likes to point out errors in people's logic or speech. Aditionally, he's very competitive; if he sees someone asa good opponent, he'll try to beat him/her at anything and everything.
Appearance(I'll only accept pictures if you made it): Alec has very messy black hair and dark grey eyes. He's rather tall; about six feet, actually. He usually wears a white lab coat, seeing as he works in the lab.
Why you are with/against Project Unknown: Alec was always fascinated with biology and testing, so he joined New Life once he became old enough. When he joined, he was completely unaware that the testing was giving their subjects odd powers; at this point, he doesn't care anymore.
Other: Yay for characters somewhat based off my crush! Nothing beats that!

Oh, and Accepted. And I made notes in bold.

XP

Ah, I kinda figured it was the evil side. Oh well. This should be fun anyways.

Yes, and I all ready have the main battle planned out and where it'll be. Want to know? Since you joined I can.(I will reveal one detail about it every member that joins from this point on)

"ChaosTres"? Who are you and what have you done with the real ChaosTres?! D=

Name: Fiona MacGregor
Race: Human
Weapon(s): A jian (Chinese straight sword) primarily, but she also carries an old government M1911.
Personality: Fiona has a fairly bleak outlook on many things, can't stand boundless optimism, and is simply relying on her skills to survive. Not quite tied by any loyalism, she is surprisingly forgiving and is willing to let opponents she respects live, unless there's some sort of bonus involved in their death. Otherwise, she tends to be relentless, especially if she's angry.
Appearance: Fiona has very long black hair that reaches all the way down her back. It is usually tied up in a ponytail. Her eyes are a deep blue. She stands at about 5 feet and 10 inches. Unfittingly for her occupation, she usually wears a simple white t-shirt, blue jeans, and brown loafers. Attached to a belt she wears is a holster for her pistol. Her sword's sheath hangs across her back.
Why you are with Project Unknown: Fiona is a private security agent, a really legitimate way of saying mercenary, at New Life. She isn't tied by much more than a paycheck and doesn't really take a view on the issue at hand here.
Other: Something Nothing

There is no good or evil, right or wrong. There are only decisions and their consequences.

Last edited:
"ChaosTres"? Who are you and what have you done with the real ChaosTres?! D= Who is that?

Name: Fiona MacGregor
Race: Human
Weapon(s): A jian (Chinese straight sword) primarily, but she also carries an old government M1911.
Personality: Fiona has a fairly bleak outlook on many things, can't stand boundless optimism, and is simply relying on her skills to survive. Not quite tied by any loyalism, she is surprisingly forgiving and is willing to let opponents she respects live, unless there's some sort of bonus involved in their death. Otherwise, she tends to be relentless, especially if she's angry.
Appearance: Fiona has very long black hair that reaches all the way down her back. It is usually tied up in a ponytail. Her eyes are a deep blue. She stands at about 5 feet and 10 inches. Unfittingly for her occupation, she usually wears a simple white t-shirt, blue jeans, and brown loafers.
Why you are with Project Unknown: Fiona is a private security agent, a really legitimate way of saying mercenary, at New Life. She isn't tied by much more than a paycheck and doesn't really take a view on the issue at hand here.
Other: Something Nothing

There is no good or evil, right or wrong. There are only decisions and their consequences.

Looks in line. I was kind of hoping the first guy to join would join with a male character, but oh, well. Accepted. Adding information to first post . . .

Back
Top Bottom